Leading Airfield Engineering and Maintenance Summit Returns to London!
“Equip Global’s Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Summit is filled with practical project case studies and interactive discussions among industry experts. It is a great platform to hear about the latest industry trends that impact what we do on a daily basis.” – Technical Services Manager, Fujairah International Airport
“This annual conference provided me with practical airfield pavement engineering and maintenance information that can be implemented. Also the speaker line-up is very experienced and genuinely knowledgeable – Technical Manager, Schiphol Group
“I make it a point to attend every year despite over 40 hours of flight because this event gives you so much in terms of variety of topics, new knowledge and serious networking opportunities. Must-Attend Event! – Distinguished Research Associate, NASA
“AEMS is the industry leading summit. It gave us a lot of useful insights on pavement management & maintenance.” - Head of Project Supervision, King Abdulaziz International Airport
“Excellent Content, Lots of Case Studies & A lot of Networking Opportunities” – Engineering Manager, Malaysia Airports Holdings
“Lots of useful case studies and learnt a lot at AEMS. Looking forward to the next event to be part of it” - Civil Engineer, ANA Aeroportos de Portugal, SA
“I learnt so much on Pavement Material Selection, Testing & Maintenance. “- General Manager Operations, Abu Dhabi Airports Company
“Excellent conference which provided a lot of practical case studies” – General Manager Technical Services, Oman Airports Management Company
Five Key Benefits of Attending the 14th Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Conference 2019!
- Wealth of Experience – Hear from renowned Airfield Pavement Experts who have worked on hundreds of airfield engineering & maintenance projects globally!
- Track recent & upcoming projects, ongoing airfield pavement engineering & maintenance updates, Innovations in Airfield Pavement Condition Evaluation, Pavement Materials, Airfield Rehabilitation & Overlay Project experiences, and hear practical information and experiences of actual airfield engineering, design & construction case studies from airport operators & aviation authorities globally
- Learn practical tips and know-hows on how to maintain pavements of various materials including concrete, asphalt and bitumen under different climatic/temperature conditions, runway pavement friction testing, rubber removal management, slab replacement options, managing reflective cracking concerns, pavement roughness management, pavement condition monitoring and developing strategies to schedule maintenance works to meet operational demands
- Take advantage of the opportunity and access to pose questions to the experts at the event at the panel, roundtable discussions and the many networking breaks
- Be at the World’s Leading Authority- Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Summit (AEMS) and network with airport pavement experts and representatives globally!
5 separately bookable workshops on 25 & 29 June 2019!
Workshop A: Managing Temporary Repairs of Damaged Pavements without Impacting Airfield Operations
Workshop B: Adopting Proven Innovative Pavement Design & Rehabilitation Strategies
Workshop C: Sustainable Asphalt Pavements Maintenance & Management
Workshop D: Airfield Pavement Condition Evaluation & Restoration Techniques
Workshop E: Monitoring Airport Runway Friction Performance and Making Improvements
Like more information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org