5th HR Shared Services Asia Summit 2018 – Leading HRSS & Transformation Summit!
Transform to Perform: Optimizing Your HR Shared Services to the Next Level of Efficiency!
HR is increasingly focused on transforming service delivery, as business leaders seek higher service levels while pushing for lower HR costs. Many organizations are driving improvements through establishing shared service centers with HR as a key component of it. Many companies are either undergoing or had completed initiatives to establish HR Shared Services Centers and large majority are looking to consolidate HR transactional and operational work into the service centers either across multiple regions or globally.
Whether you are a HR leader looking to adopt the HR shared services model for the first time into the region or global HRSS leader looking to enhance existing HR service delivery, you won't want to miss out on our 5th HR Shared Services Asia Summit taking place between 31 July - 3 August 2018 in Singapore.
This summit is Asia’s premier networking and learning platform for Manufacturing, FMCG/Consumer Goods, Oil and Gas, Telco/Information Technology/Consumer Electronics, Banking & Finance, Insurance, Medical Devices/Pharmaceutical and Public Sector amongst others to discuss and share insightful experiences on streamlining HRSS processes to achieve process harmonization, deliver service efficiency, optimize change management process when transitioning HRSS, use data analytics to provide more personalized services, explore how digital transformation, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics can bring value to HRSS and more!
Key Topics of Discussion at 5th HR Shared Services Asia Summit 2018
- Hearing case studies to streamline complex processes to achieve process harmonization
- Understanding how HRSS evolved overtime and will reduce company costs on a year over year basis
- Developing useful strategies to centralize HR Services for better company performance
- Reviewing workforce capability to provide quality HR response and services
- Transforming data analytics results into useful HRSS resources to provide preventive/talent measurements against company high turnover rate
- Understanding key elements of outsourcing decisions to accomplish HR services excellent
- Resolving challenges of outsourcing HR services including Payroll Management/Talent Acquisition to third party vendors/partners
- Increasing HR services delivery by minimizing interfaces and avoiding disruption of the service flow and eliminating duplication
- Developing best practices on change management to achieve win-win situation
- Transforming HR processes and policies to engage employees to be the highest performer
- Understanding the key challenges on how culture changed when they moved from rules-based to principle-based HR processes
- Leveraging process improvement to drive results and staff engagement for better experience
- Exploring how digital platform, AI and RPA transform existing HR tools/systems to an automated platform for services efficiency and cost reduction in the long run
Key Benefits of Attending 5th HR Shared Services Asia Summit 2018
- Revealing the best practices and key elements to build a successful HR Shared Services model
- Discovering how mature and leading HR Shared Services Centres continuously improve their services and delivery
- Transforming your existing HRSS delivery to more deliver personalized services
- Developing successful strategies to transform workforce from transactional approach to knowledge based
- Learning the best change management practices in HRSS to successfully moved company HR platform to global HRSS model
- Enhancing complicated global HRSS processes through standardization and simplification to deliver fast, measurable business results
- Understanding the emerging trends of using data analytics and HR tools to optimize your HRSS delivery and efficiency
- Understanding the future of Cloud, RPA (Robotics Process Automation) & AI (Artificial Intelligence) on HRSS for delivering efficiency
Who you will meet at this 5th HR Shared Services Asia Summit 2018?
Leading Manufacturing, FMCG/Consumer Goods, Oil and Gas, Telco/Information Technology/Consumer Electronics, Banking & Finance, Insurance, Medical Devices/Pharmaceutical, Public Sector amongst others:
Chiefs/Heads / Vice Presidents/ Directors / Managers/ Senior Executives of
- HR Shared Services
- HR Service Delivery
- HR Transformation
- Business Partners
- HRSSC/Global Services Centers