Over the past years banks and insurance companies have been faced with an increasingly complex set of domestic and international challenges. Growth, competition and innovation and meeting new requirements are an increasing challenge for both sectors particularly when it comes to Bancassurance. Issues related to fierce competition, constantly-evolving regulations and significant variations in market dynamics are all accentuated by product offerings that may not suit the needs of consumers and divergent objectives of key banks and insurers. The global bancassurance market is a sizable and increasingly important channel for protection products, and is predicted to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.16% in 2019.
Taking place between 26-29 June 2018, 8th Bancassurance Europe Summit 2018 will make Europe’s premier networking and learning platform for Banks, Insurance Companies, Reinsurance Companies, Insurance Brokers from across the region will gather to discuss and share insightful experiences on current & future prospects/marketing strategies of the bancassurance distribution channel, utilizing data analytics to understand the infrastructural, consumer and business drivers affecting bancassurance in Europe, learning strategies to enhance existing & new Banca product development/feature and pricing, digitization and technology implementation on Banca Business Model and more!
Key Topics of Discussion at 8th Bancassurance Europe Summit 2018
- Hearing case studies to managing challenges in multichannel distribution models
- Comparing effectiveness of different distribution channel for Banca products including bank’s branch sales, telemarketing and digital platform
- Discussing the profitability and sustainable Bancassurance revenue models in the Europe market
- Reviewing the marketing strategies of the bancassurance distribution channel to enhance better ROI
- Enhancing market-driven Banca products to increase market competitiveness
- Learning best practices in building on quality of Banca products and services
- Discussing comprehensive guide in improving data collection and data analytics process to better analysed customer database for new Banca product development
- Addressing the challenges related to infrastructural, consumer behaviour, regulatory framework and business drivers affecting bancassurance in Europe
- Learning strategies to enhance bancassurance growth through digital innovation
- Hearing comprehensive guide to manage customer data and digitization without negative impact on clients and business revenue
Key Benefits of Attending 8th Bancassurance Europe Summit 2018
- Discovering recent bancassurance development and regulatory framework including IDD in Europe
- Revealing successful tips and tricks from Top Banca players in Europe on the keynotes and Banca essentials to address the customer experience challenges
- Understanding the emerging trends of alternative distribution channel from a global perspective of UK, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, Turkey, Slovakia, Austria and more
- Learning the best Customer Centric practices in Banca product features including life insurance, general insurance, property & casualty insurance
- Exploring the most innovative Banca products to maximize the investment on the billion-worth partnership
- Hearing successful Bancassurance Operational Models in Europe to minimize risk of partnership termination
- Understanding how technology implementation including Blockchain, RPA, IoT & AI improving Banca sales competency model
Who you will meet at this 8th Bancassurance Europe Summit 2018?
Leading Banks, Insurance Companies, Reinsurance Companies, Insurance Brokers’:
- Heads / Vice Presidents/ Directors / Assistant Vice Presidents/ Managers of
- Bancassurance/Insurance Sales
- Bancassurance/Insurance Marketing
- Alternative Channels
- Retail/ Consumer Banking
- Product Innovation (specifically within Bancassurance/Insurance Business Unit)
- Wealth Management
Request for More Information
Please email us at email@example.com or contact us (65) 6376 0908 for more information on the agenda, registration rates and full speaker profiles.