- Liza Wilmot
Learning Academy Manager
Volkswagen Learning Academy
- Asmara Nomani
Group HR- Head of Talent, Management & Capability
- Sandeep Batra
Senior Vice President & Chief Talent Officer
- Dr.Sangeeth Ibrahim
VP- Head of Learning & Development
Sharjah Islamic Bank
- Raman Sidhu
Global Head of OD & Learning
- Lauren Massa
Senior Director - Performance Advisory, Design, Development & Deployment
- Rashmi Sharma
Cluster Learning & Wellbeing Lead - SEAA
- Dr Jason Choi
Head of Learning Campus
BASF Learning Campus Asia Pacific
- Brian Murphy
Head of Learning & Leadership Development
- Jossie Suryadinata
Director of Human Resources
InterContinental Hotels Group
- Dr Nilanjana Bhaduri
Director - Learning & Development
HARMAN Connected Services Global
- Sushil Kumar Barkur
Senior GM - Learning & Development
- Swati Yadav
Director - People & Culture
- Gina Barretto Santos
Director Talent Management and Succession Asia
- Vijay Colaco
Leadership & Organizational Development Manager
- Kedar Vashi
Director of Learning & Development
The Coca-Cola Company
- Sarmista Mondol
Worldwide Learning Deployment Leader - Professional Development Education
- Lawrence Chan
Senior Manager - OD & Learning
- Utari Triandani
Director of Learning & Talent Development
- Nancy Gotidoc
Head of Talent Management
Manila Electric Company
World's Leading Learning and Development Congress!
Human capital is the greatest asset and the biggest key to achieving business goals for any organization and the best way to prepare the workforce to excel in a highly competitive environment is through learning and training programs. The difficulty lies in ensuring Learning professionals are focused on their own development to be able to design programs that ensure the organization is able to adapt and embrace the ever changing and complex business environment.
WHAT ARE THE TOP TRAINING TRENDS FOR 2019 TO HELP COMPANIES SHIFT INTO THE WORLD OF CONTINUOUS LEARNING?
Equip Global’s renowned L&D conference, the 9th Learning & Development World Congress is back on 23 – 26 April 2019 in Singapore! With Chief Learning Officers, Global Learning, Training and Development Directors, Vice Presidents and Senior Managers gracing this annual summit, LDWC 2019 will focus on addressing the challenges all Learning professionals face in providing the most effective training & development programs aimed at maximizing employees’ performance to achieve business goals.
Expect a 4 day packed program with strategic case studies on developing training programs to equip your workforce with skills for jobs of tomorrow and ways to build an agile organisation in this rapidly changing industry. Also, find out about the different platforms to support employees to take ownership of their learning and how to drive a continuous learning culture to support business objectives. In addition, this conference will focus on driving employee engagement by provide learner-centric training and leveraging on digitalisation to drive a successful training program!
What Makes The Learning & Development World Congress 2019 A MUST-ATTEND?
- Future of Work – Reimagine talent development, organisational practice and business models to prepare your workforce for the future
- Employee Engagement – Listen to the innovative strategies on experiential learning and experimentations to engage and retain talent
- Digital Transformation – Leverage on robotics, automation, simulations, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence to design effective trainings
- Personalised Training – Hear the different ways to develop personalised training instead of applying “One Size Fits All” programs by focusing on learner’s experience, work environment, performance and technological fluency
- Big Data – Insights on how to analyse and leverage on big data to provide insights on developing effective training program
- Leadership Development – Build an organisation of agile leaders to respond swiftly to rapidly changing market opportunities and customers demand
- Organisational Development – Align employee training with organizational objectives to drive a continuous learning culture
- Soft Skills – Highlight critical soft skills essential to foster employee retention and to prepare your organisation for jobs of tomorrow
- Learner’s Mind-set – Drive individual and organisational behaviour change to create a Learner’s mind-set in employee to prepare them for multi-discipline roles
- 20+ Strategic Case Studies, 6 Workshops and 3 Group Sharing Sessions – Provide you with up to 36 hours of networking session to learn from expert speakers and to share your experience and solutions with colleagues in the same industry!
Who Will You Meet?
Across Industries: Chief/Director/Head/Vice President/Senior Managers of:
- Learning & Development
- Organizational Development
- Training & Development
- Human Resources
- Human Capital
- Talent Management
- Talent Development
Like more information?
Email us now at email@example.com!