LEADING ACCOUNTS PAYABLE & PURCHASING PROCESS OPTIMIZATION TRAINING COURSE RETURNS!
Today’s accounts payable departments face multiple challenges. Duplicate, late or missed payments, unrecorded liabilities, missed discounts and poor vendor relationships are just a few of the urgent and frustrating issues you may face each day. Accounts Payable & P2P professionals like yourself need to look for ways to gain efficiencies, eliminate possible human errors, reduce manual processes, improve accuracy, speed invoice payments to receive incentives and discounts and most importantly transform accounts payable operations into a strategic function which contribute positively to the company’s bottom-line.
This 3-day, practical Accounts Payable & Purchasing Process Optimization Masterclass is back by demand and has been specially developed for finance, accounts payables, and procurement/purchasing professionals who are looking to develop and improve on strategies and processes aimed at optimizing your accounts payables management function, whilst transforming its operations.
Who Should Attend?
From Across Industries, Heads/Managers/Senior Executives/Controllers of:
- Accounts Payable
- Financial Control
- Supply Chain
Key Benefits of Attending This Masterclass
- Improve process efficiency and productivity within your accounts payables, purchasing and P2P operations
- Set, implement and track metrics for you accounts payables and purchasing operations
- Optimize working capital and enhance cash flow management
- Build a successful business case for accounts payable and P2P automation
- Transform your accounts payable department and learn how you can look into shared services framework for your organization
- Enhance internal controls and develop fraud prevent checks for accounts payable and purchasing functions
- Accelerate your accounts payable and P2P operations from a cost centre into a strategic profit centre
- Reduce costs within your accounts payable operations
Contact Us for More Details
If you like to receive more information about the training course agenda and expert trainer details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.