Premier Aerotropolis Development Summit for Leading Airport City Developers, Airport Operators, Urban Planning Authorities and Real Estate Investors!
Modern airports are finding themselves more profoundly integrated in cities’ urban planning & development. As non-aeronautical and aviation-related businesses increasingly locate at major airport hubs, commercial airports are widely recognised as significant drivers of business centres and catalysts for urban economic growth. Existing and Planned Aerotropolis, or Airport Cities for example Songdo, Zuidas, Las Colinas, Taoyuan, Beijing Daxing, Bengal, Vantaa, Hong Kong, Andhra Pradesh, Denver, etc), therefore, could remarkably drive employment and commercial growths, fuelled by various business functions such as logistic facilities, medical services, hospitality & entertainment, exhibition & convention, retails, and many more
Hosted in Singapore between 25-28 September 2018, the Aerotropolis World Summit 2018 aims at gathering the World’s leaders and decision-makers across key stakeholders of Aerotropolis projects, including urban development authorities/ministries, airport operators, project developers and investors. With its global panel of speakers, the event offers over 18 international case studies, 4 separately organised workshops, various roundtables and unlimited networking opportunities which enables participants to maximise effectiveness in planning and developing their airport city projects!
Key Topics of Discussion at Aerotropolis World Summit 2018:
The process involved in conceptualising, planning a socio-economically sustainable Aerotropolis and implementing its construction activities & business models is highly sophisticated and entails numerous challenges facing decision makers. Among such challenges, major questions include socio-economic analysis & expectation; considerations on suitable economic development models; right-of-way & land acquisition; effective land-use planning & space optimisation; investment management & financing models; properties leasing & zone planning; environmental and aeronautical regulatory requirements; effective transport infrastructure modelling and development.
- Right-of-way Challenges and Models, strategic approaches to improve land acquisition effectiveness
- Best practices in demographic assessment, socio-economic impacts and aeronautical supply & demand
- Considerations for urban masterplanning and transport infrastructure modelling
- Perspectives on land-use planning and optimization of available spaces and commercial properties
- Maximising revenues from airports’ commercial land spaces
- Case studies on different financing models, strategies and investor management
- Impacts of existing environmental and aviation regulations
- Political instability on project implementation and project financing
- Promoting airport’s and airport city’s brand as an employer and as a business hub – best practices
- Economic development models for maximising potential and efficiency of airport cities
Key Benefits of Attending Aerotropolis World Summit 2018:
- Acquire latest updates on major airport city projects
- Maximise effectiveness in feasibility and socio-economic analyses
- Learn latest technologies and techniques employed in urban planning and modelling
- Expose to best practices in promoting airports and airport cities’ brands
- Maximise commercial opportunities available from commercial land and properties
- Network with decision makers from aerotropolis projects across the world
Who will you meet at Aerotropolis World Summit 2018?
The Aerotropolis World Summit 2018 series brings together senior-level decision makers from (but not limited to) the following organisations:
- Airport Operators
- Airport Developers
- Urban Planning Authorities
- Economic Zone Operators
- Land Development Authorities
- Real Estate Developers
- Architectural Services
- Major construction contractors
From the following (but not limited to) functions
- Airport Planning & Development
- (Construction) Projects
- Land, Properties Leasing
- Business Development & Marketing
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the detailed agenda and speaker line-up.