WHY ATTEND EQUIP GLOBLA’s LEADING AFFORDABLE HOUSING ASIA SUMMIT 2018!
With a growing urban population in Asia, cities need to provide new housing for a large number of new residents yearly. About a quarter of the total urban population in Asia is living below the poverty line where people live in precarious housing without tenure and access to basic services like water, sewerage and electricity. The lack of housing access is one of the most serious and widespread consequences and causes of poverty in Asian cities. Authorities often find themselves struggling with challenges to house their poorest citizens or to provide housing at a reasonable cost for low and middle income populations.
Access to decent, affordable housing provides stability for vulnerable families and helps prevent homelessness.
Equip Global’s Leading Affordable Housing Asia Summit will take place on 8 – 11 May 2018 in Singapore to address the challenges in accelerating the development of affordable houses in Asia. The conference will feature projects from government, public and private sectors on latest housing regulations, initiatives and solutions to poverty housing issues and promotes affordable housing as a driver of economic growth.
Expect to hear strategic presentations that analyse the current housing landscape from perspective of funding and policy options and developing a sustainable housing finance mechanism that could be beneficial for the private sector in order to ease the strong reliance of government funding. On top of that, there will be case studies on land use policies, designing amenities and neighborhood centers for integrated residential development and innovation of new technologies that increase construction productivity and efficiency in order to make housing affordable.
Key Takeaways of Affordable Housing Asia Summit
- Analyse the best practices and lessons learn in the housing projects across Asia to overcome the challenges in providing affordable housing
- Ensuring the availability of developable land and remove uncertain property rights to encourage housing markets
- Establishing clear definition of affordable housing and enforcing regulations to execute development projects
- Providing an environment that encourages banks to gives more people access to housing loans
- Developing policies to lower housing financing cost by granting mortgages at lower rates
- Promoting housing policies that aims at improving living quality and reducing environmental impact
- Gain insights on various funding mechanism in expediting and delivery of affordable houses
- Lowering building cost by providing alternative building materials or technology that is sustainable, environmental friendly, resilient to natural disaster and affordable
- Improving Public-Private Partnership by having structured and long term PPP arrangements to increase the delivery of housing
Who Should Attend Affordable Housing Asia Summit 2018
This event is tailored made for authorities and agencies in charge of National Development, Housing Policies or Infrastructure, Real Estate Developers, Construction , Engineering and Architecture Contractors, Financiers and Service Providers of
- Affordable Housing
- Housing Development
- Urban Planning
- Urban and Rural Planning
- Special Projects
- Project Management
- Planning and Development
- Infrastructure and Investment
- Building and Construction
- Public Private Partnership
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the agenda, registration rates and full speaker profiles.