- Roslina Sailan
Senior Architecture Consultant,
Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
- Ehab Raslan
Head of ATC Sector,
National Air Navigation Service Company (NANSC)
- Jose Ramon Armenteros Perez
- Antonio Obis Sabau
- Evis Berberi
Urban Planning Director,
Albcontrol (Air Navigation Services of Albania)
- Jorge Diaz
Head of Navigation Area,
- Jenny Pi
Deputy Team Leader – Taoyuan Airport New ATCT Project,
- Raphiphan Waravut
Director - Suvarnabhumi Airport ATC Centre,
- Puneet Srivastava
Vice President – Development Planning,
Mumbai International Airports Ltd
- Dileep Dixit
Delhi International Airport (GMR)
- Deputy Director of Development Planning,
Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore
- Carlos Amigo
Airport Project Director,
Lima Airport Partners SRL
- Asim Rizwan
Head of ATM Planning and Performance Measurement,
Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC)
World’s Leading Air Traffic Control Towers Summit Returns to Singapore!
Remarkable Platform Demonstrating Outstanding Designs & Engineering, Planning & Construction of World’s Astonishing Air Traffic Towers.
Join the One and Only Conference with Leading ATC Towers’ Projects Controllers, Designers, Architects, Developers and Specialists.
Contemplate Iconic ATC Towers Projects’ Progresses and Achievements – Scrutinise Challenges & Considerations in Tower Development - Secure & Learn Latest Innovative Solutions and Technologies in Designing, Planning, Engineering & Construction of ATC Towers.
Driven by immense requirements for incontestable safety & meticulousness of air navigation services as well as burgeoning rates of growth in airfields’ capacity expansion and airports construction throughout the world, numerous ATC Towers (ATCT) are being added every year across countries. Whether an ATCT is being maintained & retrofitted; planned afresh and designed on a new airfield; or constructed as a replacement tower, there are critical & sophisticated aspects Projects controllers, planners, developers, architects, engineers, end-users and necessary stakeholders need to consider during every phase of construction projects. These considerations involve sophisticated decision-making aspects including heights decision & siting analysis, structural analyses and non-structural damage prevention, foundation types geotechnical examination, seismic & wind performance design approaches, constructability studies … and undoubtedly aesthetically architectural designs with recent attention given to environmental friendliness.
As part of our Global Aviation Infrastructure event series, Equip Global would like to present the latest Air Traffic Control Towers Summit 2017.
Don’t miss the unique presentations, case studies, interactive panel discussions, roundtables, networking opportunities featuring the developments, progresses, considerations in planning & design, obstacles overcome throughout construction & engineering stages as well as major and unconventional feats in the making of well-acclaimed ATCTs around the World. Gain the one-of-its-kind visions into every step through development of ATCTs that you will find nowhere else and turn such unmatchable advantages into your conscientiously designed, methodically constructed and iconic ATC Towers as well as tangible, distinguishing values for in your investment in airport construction projects.
Key Matters to be Discussed at Air Traffic Control Towers Summit 2017
Key summit’s discussions and presentations will cover over 16 case studies, each specifically emphasizing different sets of issues and practices regarding Planning, Design, Engineering and Construction of ATC Towers which include:
- ATCT construction project feasibility studies – projects preliminary requirements, costing analyses, materials & resources requirement, risk management, minimization of project disturbance on airport operation
- Planning with conscience: highlighting health & safety standards and prevention & mitigation of natural hazards or human factors accidental situations
- Best practices in construction methodology
- ATCT Planning and constructability studies including Height & siting analyses, angle of incidence, probability of detection, recognition of objects…
- How ATCT’s durability and sustainability can be maximized
- Seismic standard and seismic performance design of ATCT; Wind design for ATCT
- ATCT maintenance costs and life-cycle costs analysis
- Designing and engineering ATCT for future extension capability
- Geotechnical exploration & implications; soil testing & analyses; subsurface exploration; environmental contamination assessment
- Considerations in the installation of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Applying green building advancements in constructing ATC Towers: Benefits and approaches
- ATCT groundbreaking, foundation types, structures, selection and installation
- Preventing, handling and mitigating structural and non-structural damages in ATC towers
- Understanding Effects of ATCTs’ planning and design on the performance of ATC performance
And many more
Why You Should Not Miss Air Traffic Control Towers Summit 2017?
16+ Presentations Featuring Iconic, Award-winning and Recently Completed ATC Towers Enabling Opportunity to Scrutinise Considerations & Challenges throughout Phases of Development & Construction
Interactive Panel Discussions via Informal Settings: beside listening to presentations demonstrating best construction practices and glimpsing at world’s acclaimed ATCTs throughout their development stages, you will not like to miss out any of fantastic opportunity to learn from and network with the leaders and decision-makers in the field from Air Navigation Services (ANS), Airport Operators, Aviation Authorities, Ministries of Transport, Architectural Consultants, as well as ANS technologies & equipment providers and many more. Discover future ATCT projects, mutually anticipate latest progress in ANS technological applications and the implications
4 Separately Bookable Experts-led Workshops with Various Topical Emphases: While allowing you to align planning & engineering expertise to ATCT’s end-users’ requirements and design aesthetically inviting tower, workshops will highlight aspects AND proven solutions through case studies including
1) Best Project Management, Monitoring & Controlling Practices; Hazards Prevention & Mitigation
2) Planning & Constructability Analyses; Minimising Life Cycle Costs While Maximising Sustainability; Geotechnical Examination, Subsurface Exploration;
3) Structural Types and Architectural Design;
4) Construction Methodology; Foundationing & Footing Issues; Equipment Installation
- Harnessing Global Expertise and Perspectives: No other event will beat this unique opportunity to convene along with specialists, experts and decision makers globally who will gather in Singapore altogether only to discuss about the planning, design, engineering and construction aspects of ATC Towers.
Who will you meet at Air Traffic Control Towers Summit 2017?
Air Traffic Control Towers Summit 2017 bring together senior-level professionals who develop, construct, control and monitor ATCT Projects from:
- Civil Aviation Authorities / Agencies
- Air navigation services
- Airport Operators
- Ministries of Transport and Agencies for aerospace planning & development
- Air Navigation Services Providers
- Architecture design companies
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the agenda, registration rates and full speaker profiles.