Your Expert Trainer
Extensive Experience Particpating in many airports projects, assisting the design, installation, operations, improvement & maintenance of 400Hz electrical supply for aircraft including Fixe..
LEADING COURSE FOCUSED ON THE DESIGN, ENGINEERING, INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE OF PBB, PCA, GPU, VDGS, & ELECTRICAL GROUND POWER SYSTEMS!
This practical and in-depth 5-day course has been specifically designed to help you gain proven and practical techniques and strategies on aircraft ground energy systems including fixed electrical ground power systems, ground power units, passenger boarding bridges, pre-conditioned air systems, visual docking guidance systems, and other electrical ground power systems.
Unlike other courses, this course has been developed by putting ourselves in your shoes, understanding your day-to-day operational, engineering, maintenance, and system management challenges in order to cover content and insights on solutions that you can adopt within your scope of work. By attending the course, you will find out how you can best design and engineer aircraft ground ensure systems whilst ensuring ensure stable delivery of system reliability as you put in place best practice operations and maintenance strategies.
The emphasis is very much on the practical and interactive exercises and real-life case studies. In addition to presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual project case studies to apply the principles discussed. It will also encourage the attendees to develop the tools to implement change upon returning to their work place.
Key Benefits of Attending
- Learn how you can effectively plan, design, engineering, operate and maintain aircraft ground energy systems including PBB, VDGA, GPU, FGEP, PCA and other electrical power systems
- Materialise environmental benefits and Returns on Investment on the implementation of your aircraft ground energy systems
- Shrink capital expenditure on your aircraft ground energy systems’ power consumption and battery
- Reduce emissions, energy demand and improve fuel consumption efficiency and fuel conservation from ground power systems
- Achieving optimal usage of FEGPs on aircraft turnarounds
- Ensure effectiveness in equipment selection, contract management and procedures during FEGP/PCA implementation
- Design a comprehensive structure of preventive, corrective and breakdown maintenance strategies for your assets
- Enhance operational performances of Fixed Ground Power, PCA & PBB systems amongst others; meeting Power and Pre-conditioned air capacity requirements
- Minimise long-run operational costs through improved procurement criteria and strategies
- Develop contextual awareness, resilience and skills to respond to potential hazards and FEGP/PCA/aircraft ground energy systems breakdown
- Instil well-prepared policies and practices to increase the usage of FEGP during ground-time
Who Should Attend
This professional masterclass is designed for
Heads, Managers, Technical Executives, Specialists and Engineers of:
· Electrical Engineering & Systems
· Technical Services
· Ground Power Units & Pre-Conditioned Air Systems
· Passenger Boarding Bridges/Loading Bridges
· Ground Support Equipment/Ground Handling
· Ground Support Equipment
· Airfield Engineering & Maintenance
· Airside Operations & Maintenance
From Airports, Aviation Authorities, Ground Service Providers, Contractors & Handlers, Airlines Globally
For more information on GROUP REGISTRATION DISCOUNTED RATES, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.