Your Expert Trainer
Experienced Specialist in Airfield Ground Lighting, Electronic and Visual Airfield Navigation Aids Practical AGL Design, Installation and Maintenance Experience with Dubai Airpo..
Equip Global’s 5 day AGL Installation and Maintenance Training Course provides an in-depth overview of various AGL installation, operation and maintenance aspects, procedures, tools, equipment and practices. It provides an extensive understanding of product, operation and maintenance safety. It also helps establish practical maintenance processes related to product/systems (in terms of spare parts, tools, frequency, etc).
After attending this AGL installation and maintenance training course, you will establish a typical state-of-the-art maintenance structure depending on the installed base including its functional description. It helps define the roles and responsibilities of each member of the AGL maintenance team (including the competency management) and builds awareness of Health & Safety (H&S) cases, to establish a professional H&S plan.
Key Benefits of Attending
- Understand the basic fundamentals of the electrical series circuit and its application to airport lighting as well as practical measurement and troubleshooting information.
- Gain practical awareness and knowledge of quality issues and experience regarding installation of the AGL primary and secondary circuit equipment and lighting fixtures.
- Establish a typical state-of-the-art maintenance structure depending on the installed base
- Define the roles and responsibilities of each member of the AGL maintenance team and builds awareness of “Health & Safety” cases
- Use of the proper tools and test equipment and the importance of accuracy when taking measurements and performing calibrations of airfield lighting circuits.
- Review major procedures that must be adhered to in order to have a safe working environment.
- Utilise the maintenance asset to and make sure the maintenance to be timely and cost effective
Hear what Past Attendees Have Said:
“Learned a lot on AGL Installation & Maintenance. Fantastic Event.” - Manager, Electrical/Mechanical, National Airports Corporation PNG
“Excellent Event Focused on Airfield Ground Lighting. Gained a lot of practical knowledge.” AGL Manager, Abu Dhabi Airports Company
“Intensive discussions and lots of case studies.” - Head of Aerodrome Safety, Seychelles Civil Aviation Authority
“Excellent Training Course! Full Score for this!” – Aerodrome Inspector, GCAA UAE
"Very insightful event on AGL systems!" - Senior Engineer, Changi Airport Group
Who Should Attend?
Engineering staff with responsibility for the operation, installation or maintenance of AGL systems. This course is suitable for Airfield electrical engineering personnel working on either Civil Airports or Military Airfields.
- AGL Manager/Engineer
- Maintenance Manager/Engineer
- Electrical Manager/Engineer
- Systems Manager/Engineer
- Facility Manager/Engineer
- Aerodrome and Ground Aids Engineers
- Anyone working in areas or equipment relevant to AGL
If you like more information about the training course agenda and the expert trainer details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate subject title as “AGL Installation and Maintenance”