World's Leading Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress Returns in October 2017!
Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress 2017 has been firmly established itself as the Global Premier networking and learning platform for Airport Operators, Airport Authorities, Defence Forces and Aviation Technologies, Services Providers around the world to discuss and share insightful experiences on building a more energy-efficient, cost-effective AGL systems with maximised capacity, optimal safety that can meet future growth of Global air traffic.
A Not-to-be-Missed Conference for AGL Professionals Globally!
Hear What Past Attendees Said!
“Excellent Event Focused on Airfield Ground Lighting. Gained a lot of practical knowledge.” - Abu Dhabi Airports Company
“A very good mix of presentations, discussions and networking!” – NT Airports
“I could not have asked for a better conference. It was spot on, this conference brings together knowledge and experience and provided us with solutions for problems we face.” – CAA Uganda
“A very fruitful event for me and I highly recommend to all AGL Engineers!” – Seychelles Civil Aviation Authority
"Best Trip & Conference that I had ever!” – Iran Airports Company
"Excellent conference and looking forward to the 2017 one!" - Oman Airports Management Company
"Learned alot from the presentations. Very Useful!" - Changi Airport Group
“Excellent event, learnt so much, 10/10!” – GCAA UAE
Do you want to:
- Find out how you can arrange, schedule and manage your AGL maintenance team
- LED lighting systems – assessing its performance, sustainability, maintenance and ROI issues
- Understand how EVS/NVG/HUD can be compatible with your AGL systems particularly LED
- Hear airport case studies on how to design and plan AGL system operations
- Understand how you can effectively audit, condition-monitor and inspect AGL systems
- Evaluate best practice AGL installation & maintenance strategies and techniques
- Know from lessons learned how you can effectively plan AGL operations to maximize runway operability and capacity
- Find out the latest technologies and innovation in AGL systems, Electrical Systems & all related systems including HVAC, Power Systems & Airfield Lighting Monitoring Systems
- Examine the latest regulatory updates and regimes pertaining to AGL systems
If your answer is YES, reserve your seat today and take advantage of the group discounted prices! Don’t miss your chance to hear from, network and engage in-depth discussion with industrial experts, solution providers and peers globally.
Who Will You Meet?
Head / Director / Manager / Specialist / Senior Engineer / Engineer in the following functions:
- Airfield ground lighting (AGL)
- Airfield maintenance / Airfield inspection
- Technical services
- (Electrical) Engineering Maintenance
- Airside Operations / Airfield Operations
- Airport Systems Engineering
- Facilities/Utilities/Asset management
From, but not limited to:
- Airport Operators, Aviation Authorities (civilian and military airport), Airforces
- Technologies providers and Consulting organisations
A detailed conference agenda is still under development. If you wish to hear about a specific topic or from a specific speaker, please provide your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org