Leading Airfield Pavement Design & Evaluation Training Course Returns!
Equip Global’s 4 day Airfield Pavement Design & Evaluation Training Course is developed to give professionals involved in the design process a complete guide to understanding the overall pavement system, from the different types of pavements to the design methods and their limitations, through the reasons for materials specifications on to the lessons learned from past processes. It will comprehensively cover new and proven pavement design processes, methodologies, techniques and strategies, rehabilitating processes and strategies, and analysis of asphalt, Portland cement, concrete, bitumen, and pavements of different materials. The course will be conducted by an expert on the subject matter with real-life case studies and class exercises to encourage interactive discussion among participants.
Key Benefits of Attending
- LEARN principles of airfield pavement design and performance
- GAIN key concepts to aircraft pavement design and evolution
- ACQUIRE knowledge on pavement thickness design tools
- MASTER rigid, flexible and composite pavements and their design methods
- DEVELOP airfield pavement designs for new or rehabilitation projects
- ANALYSE the structural capacity and PCN of existing pavements using the latest pavement design procedures and tools
- KNOW about various pavement materials and IMPLEMENT best practices in pavement material testing and design methodologies
- UNDERSTAND pavement evaluation in order to determine the most appropriate repair or rehabilitation option
- DISCUSS lessons learned from past design cases to avoid potential pitfalls
- GAIN an overview of pavement maintenance and preservation practices
- UNDERSTAND Aircraft Loadings and their implications for your Pavement Design & Evaluation
- KNOW how to take runway friction into consideration when designing & evaluating Airfield Pavements
The Masterclsas Trainer has over 50 years of airfield pavement design, evaluation, rehablitaiton and maintenance experience!
Like to find out more about the course agenda and trainer profile, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today! Registration is closing!