Course Overview & Objectives:
This practical and in-depth 5-day masterclass is part of Equip Global’s renowned Airfield Pavement Engineering & Maintenance Series and has been specifically designed to help you gain proven and practical techniques and strategies for airfield pavement design, engineering, and maintenance in order to ensure your airfield pavement performance is optimized and that their asset lifecycle is extended.
Key topic areas which will be covered include pavement material selection, pavement preservation, pavement design and evaluation, airfield pavement management, friction management, roughness management, pavement rehabilitation, pavement innovations and the maintenance of both flexible and rigid pavements for different climatic and environmental conditions.
Who Should Attend:
This masterclass is aimed at the Directors, Heads of Departments, Managers, Specialists, Superintendents and Engineers from airports and airport authorities dealing with the design, management, construction, maintenance and rehabilitation of airfield pavements from the following departments:
· Civil Engineering
· Airfields/Airfield Pavements
· Design & Planning
· Facilities/Asset Management
Top 10 Benefits of Attending this Masterclass:
· Gain knowledge of different airfield pavement types and how you can optimize their performance under various conditions
· Find out how you can better design and evaluate pavements of all materials
· Gain practical techniques in airfield pavement maintenance and asset lifecycle extension
· Understand in-detail how you can improve pavement condition monitoring and distress management
· Develop an effective pavement rehabilitation and overlay plan based on your pavement conditions
· Gain insights on best practice pavement materials testing and selection
· Evaluate how aircraft loadings will impact your pavement design, evaluation and maintenance strategy
· Learn how you can effectively manage pavement roughness
· Improve Runway Friction Management
· Find out about the latest innovation in pavement design, engineering and maintenance
Don't Just Hear From Us!
For more information about the course OR like to hear what past attendees have said, email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!