Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Summit (AEMS) 2015
AEMS 2015 RETURNS!!
Global airport operators, airlines and aviation authorities to gather at the premier airfield engineering and asset maintenance summit in Singapore!
It can be argued that the most essential and expensive asset to an airport is the airfield system. 24/7/365, airfield pavements are exposed to the natural elements, as well as being subjected to static and dynamic aircraft loads. Airport engineers and maintenance heads are confronted with the hard task of providing quick and efficient engineering and maintenance works which are as cost effective and practical as possible.
Airfield Engineering and Maintenance Summit 2015 is wholly dedicated to providing you with practical information through regulatory updates, real life airport case studies and interactive debates so that you can develop a 360 degrees review of airfield engineering and maintenance strategies and solutions.
Do you want to:
1) Maximize the shelf-life and sustainability of your airfield pavements through proven methodologies
2) Learn best practices in the construction and maintenance of airfield pavements of different material types including different asphalt types and cement concrete
3) Learn how to make your airfield the safest it can be by Runway Grooving, using new FOD technologies and much more innovative techniques
4) Successfully Complete & Deliver Construction, Maintenance & Rehabilitation Projects under tight Project Schedules
5) Understand and select the Type of Materials that are Best Used & Suitable for Your Airfield Pavement
If your answer is yes, you must attend the annual Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Summit 2015, a global must-attend industry gathering, whereby senior airport representatives and industry experts will give you practical insights and will be sharing their experiences in the above mentioned issues which keep you awake at night.
Reserve your seat today and take advantage of the super saver discounted prices! Don’t miss your chance to hear from, network and engage in-depth discussion with industrial experts, solution providers and peers in the region and globally.
Who should attend Airfield Engineering and Maintenance Summit – Singapore 2015
Airport operators, aviation authorities and regulators from but not limited to following department/functions:
- Building and Engineering
- Engineering Services
- Engineering, Planning and Development
- Maintenance and Utilities
- Infrastructure and Utility Management
- Airfield Maintenance
- Surface Maintenance
- Asset Maintenance
- Airfield Pavement Engineering
- Airside Safety and Operations
- Airport Standards
A detailed conference agenda is still under development. If you wish to hear about a specific topic or from a specific speaker, please provide your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org