Your Expert Trainer
Exclusive Masterclass Focused on Overall Airspace Management in terms of Civil & Military Coordination, Flexible Use of Airspace (FUA) and Air Traffic Flow Management (ATFM) Capacity Planning
The Airspace Planning & Design Masterclass 2017 is a comprehensive 5-day program designed to provide a complete guide on establishing strategic Airspace planning & management across key stakeholders to ensure effective utilisation of airspace, improving Civil & Military Coordination, enhancing Flexible Use of Airspace (FUA) and Air Traffic Flow Management (ATFM) Capacity Planning as well as successful implementation of Performance Based Navigation (PBN) on airspace system.
Through this masterclass, participants will be able to:
- Map out the strategic blueprint for an effective Airspace planning & design
- Outline the key stakeholders to be involved in the strategic airspace management from internally and externally to ensure clear communication and achieve maximum efficiency in airspace capacity
- Redefine airspace concept to enhance Safety, Capacity, Flight Efficiency, Environmental Impact Mitigation Strategy as well as Airspace Security and Mission Effectiveness
- Recognising the latest airspace planning and design procedures in compliant to ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPS)
- Explore the tactical strategy in successful implementation of Performance Based Navigation (PBN) within airspace system to achieve maximum efficiency
- Achieve strategic acquisition of operational data to achieve accuracy in traffic demand forecast and airspace design
- Utilise airspace modelling & simulation tools to analyse the effectiveness of airspace design and system performance
Looking at the intensification in air traffic demand today, most airspace must be redesigned from time to time in order to generate better routes, holding patterns, airspace structure and ATC sectorisation in both terminal and en-route airspace to mitigate any level bust incidents, at the same time driven by stakeholders’ commitment in efficient utilisation of airspace while ensuring safety and mitigation in environmental impact. Nevertheless, there are some key elements in airspace planning & design that must be emphasised, for instance the Civil & Military Coordination, Flexible Use of Airspace (FUA) and Air Traffic Flow Management (ATFM) Capacity Planning as well as the implementation of Performance Based Navigation (PBN) on airspace system and etc. that could contribute to the success of airspace management should it be done properly.
With it is vital to formulate a strategic Airspace planning & design to ensure an efficient, flexible, and dynamic airspace structure that could accommodate future air traffic demand in a cost-effective manner. At the same time, enables you to address a community of needs in a very holistic way, bringing the best possible benefits across all stakeholders.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This professional training course is designed for:
Heads, Directors, Managers, Technical Officers, Specialists, Planners, Designers of:
- Airspace Management (Design & Planning)
- Instrument Flight Procedures
- Air Traffic Management/Services
- Terminal Control Area/ Terminal Manoeuvring Area (TMA)
- Aerodrome Development & Management Service
- Flight Operations Planning
- Flight Route/Network Planning
- Airport Planning & Development
- Project Development (Aviation)
From (but not limited to) the following:
- Civil Aviation Authorities (CAAs)
- Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs)
- Airport Authority
- Airports/Airport Operators (Civil & Military)
- Airline Companies
- Ministry of Transport
- Airspace Planning & Design Consulting Companies
KEY ISSUES TO BE ADDRESSED AT THIS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
Establishing airspace planning and management task force and redefine each roles and responsibility for an improved decision making
Strengthening civil & military coordination for more efficientairspace management and air traffic management (ATM) system operations
Formulating the Flexible Use of Airspace (FUA) through Civil/Military co-ordination as part of strategic airspace management
Identifying the effective planning and coordination processes involved upon Air Traffic Flow Management (ATFM) implementation
Conducting strategic acquisition and analysis of operational data for greater efficiency in air traffic demand forecast and airspace design
Implementing Performance-based Navigation (PBN) effectively according to ICAO’s guidelinesfollowed by corrective measures and continuous improvement including SID's and STAR's
- Exploring the latest technology associated with airspace planning & design
More Savings! 60% Cash Back!
This Course is PIC/HRDF Claimable for all Singapore/Malaysia Registered Companies!
Group Discounts are available too!
If you'd like to receive more information about the course agenda or the expert trainer details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.