Air Traffic Safety Electronic Personnel (ATSEP) play a critical role in the contribution of safer skies worldwide. However, with the growing complexity of engineering works such as the procurement, installation, integration, calibration, safety assurance, operations and maintenance of Air Traffic Control/Air Traffic Management Systems, evolution of air traffic management systems and technologies, and harmonization of standards globally, it is important that ATSEP are equipped with the latest ATSEP knowledge through practical training sessions.
The 5-Day ATSEP Masterclass has been specially developed to provide strong fundamentals, practical case studies, latest implementation programmes, insights, strategies and techniques to all air traffic safety electronic personnel in order for them to better fulfil their roles and responsibilities in the CNS/ATM environment. It will also help to raise the competencies of all ATSEP and aid them in meeting the demand for higher traffic growth and efficiency as well as adapt to advancement in technology and CNS/ATM systems ensuring a higher level of safety of aircraft operations.
As with all Equip Global Courses, the emphasis is very much on the practical and interactive exercises and real-life case studies. In addition to presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual case studies to apply the principles discussed. It will also encourage the attendees to develop the tools to implement change upon returning to their work place
Top 5 Benefits of Attending
- Learn how to plan and manage the delivery of Air Traffic Services in line with your local aviation environment whilst ensuring safety and regulatory compliance
- Design, Plan, Engineer, Maintain and Implement CNS/ATM Systems
- Grasp and Apply Key Airspace Concepts Including AIS organization, Meteorological Information Analysis, Voice & Data Communications, Use of RADARs, HMI/SMC/ADS Systems Management, PBN (Performance-Based Navigation), GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems)
- Improve your knowledge and practical understanding of topics including CNS/ATM Concepts & Plans, CNS/ATM Implementation, Deployment & System Maintenance, Safety Management
- Putting Theories into Practice – Take part in project exercises that allow you to put what you learn on CNS/ATM planning and implementation into actual operating environments
Who Should Attend?
From Aviation Authorities & Air Navigation Service Providers:
- Air Traffic Safety Electronics
- Air Traffic Management
- Air Traffic Control
Or anyone looking to move into an ATSEP role!