BRAND NEW BANCASSURANCE ASIA SUMMIT 2018! STAY TUNED!
Bancassurance has been an active theme across Asia. However, it has never been easy for the bancassurance professionals to deliver a sustainable growth and high return of investment from this partnership. Have you ever asked yourself, “is my partnership up to the test”? Even as greater emphasis is placed on unlocking value and ROI from bancassurance partnership, it is important to get the basics right and be prepared to face with the challenges along the partnership journey.
Taking place between 14-17 August 2018, 9th Bancassurance Asia Summit 2018 will make an Asia’s premier networking and learning platform for Banks, Insurance Companies, Reinsurance Companies, Insurance Brokers to discuss and share insightful experiences on strategies to align business objective for banks & insurers be it a new partnership or old partnership that is ending/renewing soon, successful bancassurance business model across Asia, challenges to create product awareness for underpenetrated market, developing useful customer segmentation to create innovative products for market requirement, expanding marketing arm to boost bancassurance products performance, important elements on partners selections & evaluation, digitization and technology implementation on Bancassurance Business Models and more!
Key Topics of Discussion at 9th Bancassurance Asia Summit 2018
- Discussing the profitable and sustainable bancassurance business models in the Asia market
- Comparing the effectiveness, advantages and disadvantages of advisory model, shareholding model and specialist model of bancassurance partnership
- Hearing successful case studies to aligning business objective of banks and insurers for sustaining the partnership’s profitability
- Learning best practices governing the quality of bancassurance products and services to ensure a sustainable growth of your ROI
- Hearing case studies to managing challenges on developing innovative bancassurance products to meet with market requirements
- Discovering the most effective distribution channel including bank’s branch sales, telemarketing, direct marketing and digital platform to match with your bancassurance products
- Discussing comprehensive guide for improving your data collection and data analytics skills to better segment customers behaviours for a personalized experience
- Addressing the challenges related to infrastructural, consumer behaviour, regulatory framework and business drivers affecting bancassurance in Asia
- Learning strategies to enhance bancassurance growth through digital innovation, blockchain and online sales portal
Key Benefits of Attending 9th Bancassurance Asia Summit 2018
- Learning practical strategies to create product awareness to service underpenetrated insurance market
- Learning the best cross selling practices to maximize Bancassurance sales performance on life insurance, general insurance, property & casualty insurance, fire insurance and etc
- Exploring the top selling Bancassurance products across Asia market to maximize the investment of return on this partnership
- Revealing current challenges & strategies for growing Bancassurance partnership across Asia
- Hearing successful tips and tricks from Top Bancassurance players in Asia to address customer experience/segmentation challenges
- Understanding the emerging trends of alternative distribution channel from a global perspective of Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia, Vietnam, Taiwan, China, Japan and more
- Hearing the most current/successful Bancassurance Business Models in Asia to minimize risk of partnership termination
- Discussing the recent bancassurance development and regulatory updates in Asia
- Understanding how technology implementation including Blockchain, RPA, IoT & AI improving Bancassurance sales and operation model
Who you will meet at the 9th Bancassurance Asia Summit 2018?
Leading Banks, Insurance Companies, Reinsurance Companies, Insurance Brokers’
Heads / Vice Presidents/ Directors / Assistant Vice Presidents/ Managers of
- Bancassurance/Insurance Sales
- Bancassurance/Insurance Marketing
- Alternative Channels
- Retail/ Consumer Banking
- Product Innovation (specifically within Bancassurance/Insurance Business Unit)
- Wealth Management
Learn More Details!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us (65) 6376 0908 for more information on the agenda, registration rates and full speaker profiles.