WE ARE BACK WITH THE 6TH COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS SUMMIT 2018!
Developing a holistic Compensation and Benefits package is undoubtedly one of the most important HR functions. It attracts talents, motivate employees, and drives the overall performance and productivity of the organization. It is of utmost importance that HR unit must keep itself updated in face of the rapidly changing business environment. While compensation continues to play a huge role in creating a competitive employee value proposition, the market is also seeing an increasing emphasis on non-monetary rewards and incentives.
The “6th Compensation and Benefits Summit 2018” will take place on 8-11 October 2018, in Singapore. This 6th edition of the well-received summit, brought to you by Equip Global, aims to address how organizations can leverage onto market data & analytics to structure effective Compensation and Benefits strategies, manage a diverse workforce through effective C&B strategies, as well as optimizing the company’s tight budgets for Compensation, Benefits & Rewards while staying competitive. On top of that, don’t miss this opportunity to hear from industry experts who will give their insights on some of the most creative and latest proven Compensation and Benefits concepts and practices. Keeping yourself abreast market trends.
Gain exclusive access to valuable industry insights that will identify, analyze and forecast the upcoming trends of Compensation and Benefits practices that will help keep your organization up to date and prepared in face of adversity. Learn how the HR unit can maximise their budget allocation to improve cost efficiency, alongside with successful case studies that will showcase examples of the strategies that different organizations of varying financial positions are currently adopting, in an attempt to attract, retain and remain competitive in the market.
Key Takeaways from attending the 6th Compensation and Benefits Summit 2018:
- Designing accurate guidelines and frameworks for salary structuring, despite the lack of accurate and sufficient market data
- Optimizing the usage of analytics and data collated to drive C&B strategies and ensure more effective human capital management
- Gaining insights into the relevant information needed to do accurate benchmarking and salary mapping
- Identifying best practices of developing rewards and recognition schemes
- Understanding the importance of building an attractive employee value propositions to recruit, and engage with Gen Y employees
- Forecasting the trend of Compensation and Benefits practices in the next 10 years, and the implications for the HR unit
- Overcoming the limitations of budget on structuring a competitive rewards system
- Improving strategic communication with other business units to facilitate the C&B decision making process
- Gaining access to case studies that showcase innovative and proven ways of non-monetary rewards practices that companies are currently adopting
- Attracting and retaining top talent in face of a highly competitive and fast moving C&B market
- Drafting an effective performance based rewards system
Who Should Attend the 6th Compensation and Benefits Summit 2018:
This event is tailored made for Head, Directors, Senior Managers, Managers, Generalists, Analysts, Senior Executives of :
- Compensation & Benefits
- Human Resources (HR)
- Performance & Rewards
- Organization Development
- Talent Management/ Development
- Finance & Administration
- Learning & Development
- Performance Management
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the agenda, registration rates and full speaker profiles.