Corrosion Control and Prevention in Oil and Gas
This 4-day basic corrosion control and prevention course covers fundamental aspects of corrosion control and its prevention in Oil and Gas production. The course will enable beginners to establish a solid foundation in corrosion before moving on to advanced topics. Exercises, hands-on practical sessions and virtual experiments throughout the course will help participants understand the basic concepts and fundamentals important to corrosion. It provides an excellent avenue for corrosion practitioners, designers, technical managers, inspection and maintenance engineers, quality control personnel and those involved in failure analysis to update their appreciation of corrosion and the awareness of the emerging technologies for corrosion control and prevention.
By attending this training course, you will gain the following
• Examine the impact of corrosion on oil and gas production facilities and its consequences
• Learn the type of corrosion in hydrocarbon production
• Assess the Driving Force for Corrosion in hydrocarbon production
• Understand the forms of corrosion in Specific Environments
• Uncover the methods of corrosion control, protection and monitoring
• Understand the application of protective coatings, inhibitors and cathodic protection
• Review material selection options for facilities
• Understand the process for a corrosion risk assessment
Who Should Attend
• Corrosion engineers and technicians
• Cathodic protection personnel
• Inspection and maintenance engineers and managers
• Facilities engineers and managers
• Pipeline, structural and petroleum engineers
• Integrity managers
• Safety, risk and loss management professionals
If you like more information about the training course agenda and the expert trainer details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate subject title as “Corrosion Control and Prevention in Oil and Gas”
Register by 27 January 2014, Monday and receive up to USD 400 off!
Visit the Download Centre to access related reports, articles, interviews and other useful resources
If you would like to find out more about how sponsorship at this event can help you achieve your sales & marketing objectives, please email email@example.com. Our relevant business development consultant will get in touch with you shortly.
If you would like to register or find out more about the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Our relevant project manager will get in touch with you shortly.
If you have a relevant case study and would like share at this event, please email email@example.com. Our relevant industry consultant will get in touch with you shortly.
Media Partnership Opportunities
If you are keen to embark on joint marketing activities for this or upcoming events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Our relevant marketing manager will get in touch with you shortly.
PIC – 40% cash back when you register for an Equip Global Conference or Training Course
The objectives of the PIC Scheme are the same as those of Equip Global. Both support investment in innovation, productivity and continuous training.
If you are a registered business in Singapore, you can enjoy huge huge tax savings in the form of cash payouts and/or tax deductions when you invest in training of employees. Your attendance at any Equip Global conference or training course is eligible for PIC credits, either as a 40% cash refund or 400% tax deduction. We will provide you with full supporting documentation after the event and assist you in getting the claim completed.
Continuous training and upgrading of your employees is key to the success of your organization. What’s more, boost your tax savings and claim 40% of your registration fee by attending an Equip Global conference or training course today. To do so, follow this simple 5 minute process:
- Select, register and pay for your conference/training course of your choice
- Complete the PIC form which you can download here:
- Attend the event, learn and network with industry peers
- File your receipt (which we will email you), record of attendance (which we will provide you at the event) and the completed PIC form with your accounts department which they will submit to IRAS to process the claim. If you do not have an accounts department or need help with the PIC claim, our staff will be very happy to assist.
Take advantage of the PIC scheme to upgrade your skills, gain the latest information in your field of work, and get access to the knowledge that can help drive your organizations’ performance and productivity.
For more information visit http://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/picredit.aspx. Terms and conditions apply.