Leading Platform Where Insurance & Reinsurance Leaders Meet to Discuss Strategies in Accelerating Cyber Insurance Growth
Whilst the persistent and ever-evolving risks from cybersecurity are estimated to threaten $2.1 trillion globally by 2019, almost fourfold such figure in 2015, many economies, including Asian countries (i.e. Singapore, Malaysia, Japan), place cyberattacks amongst top 10 global risks. Despite efforts to improve cybersecurity infrastructure, at least 500 million personal records are lost/stolen every year, along with 35-55% growth in ransomware and spear-phishing attacks, causing not just data losses, reputational damages but realising physical incidents.
At the forefront of proactive cyber risk management, cyber insurance market is rapidly emerging and expected to ten-fold its size, reaching $20 billion by 2025. Such growth, however, is severely hampered by the various obstacles, such as the lack of historical data, incomprehensive cybersecurity information, continually evolving cyberattacks, aggregation of cyber exposure, buyers’ inadequate awareness, or the inexperience in underwriting, claims & responses management - all leading to volatility and uncertainty of this evolving risk.
Equip Global’s Cyber Insurance Summit 2018 is aimed at becoming a leading forum for all insurance and reinsurance companies as well as associated data & financial regulators; brokers; and services providers (including Crisis/Reputation Management, Legal Counsel, Cyber Security Management Providers, Risk Modelling Analytics). This exclusive networking & sharing platform will feature case studies, workshops and debates led by over 16 global insurers/reinsurers’ leaders around the world.
Main Topics of Discussions at Cyber Insurance Summit 2018 include:
- Improve capacity in quantifying cyber exposure and vulnerabilities
- Challenges and considerations on underwriting and mitigating aggregated cyber risk
- Considerations in premium pricing for cyber insurance policies
- Practical case studies on claims and response management
- Best practices in breach notifications and claims management
- Strategies for growing and sustaining demand and awareness for cyber insurance coverage
- The challenges and best practices in cyber threat & solutions modelling
- [Panel Discussion] Tackling the unpredictability and constant evolution of cyber threats
- Regional cyber insurance markets and respective legislative developments
- Addressing gaps & developing insurance class against Cyber-physical risks
Key Benefits of Attending Cyber Insurance Summit 2018:
- Improve your understanding of cyber risks and cyber underwriting from leading carriers
- Develop strategies in cyber risk assessment and product development
- Understand cyber risk modelling and pricing strategies
- Increase industry’s awareness and understanding of cyber coverage
- Improve clients’ preparedness against possible cyberattack scenarios
- Learn buyers’ demands on cyber insurance coverage and limits
- Mitigate threat from correlated cyber risks
- Integrate cyber coverage with traditional insurance classes
- Tailor insurance policies to customers’ cyber needs
Who will you meet at Cyber Insurance Summit 2018?
The Annual Cyber Insurance Summit series brings together senior-level decision makers in
- Cyber underwriting
- Head of Financial Lines
- Professional Liability
- Risk Modelling
- Cyber Security
- Cyber risks
From the following sectors:
- Data protection regulators/authorities
- Cyber security management companies
- Legal counsel
- Risk Modelling analytics
- Crisis and reputation management
Please email email@example.com for more information on the agenda, registration rates and full speaker profiles.