- Biju Hameed
Head of Information & Compliance,
Dubai International Airport, UAE
- Joyce Ngo
IT Risk and Security Manager,
Airport Authority of Hong Kong
- Joni Karyawansyah
Airport Technology Network Operational Support,
Angkasa Pura Airports, Indonesia
- Gurmukh Singh Bawa
Airport Economist and Former General Manager, Public Relations as Head of the Department,
Airports Authority of India
- John McCarthy
- Sathish C
IT Support Specialist,
TAV Airports, Turkey
- Praveen Joseph Vackayil
Technical Manager, Cyber Security Consultant & Training,
Ingram Micro, UAE
- Alex Kovalenko
Information Security Manager,
Adelaide Airport Limited, Australia
- Van Espique
Information Technology Specialist,
Manila International Airport Authority, Philippines
- Saeid Atabaki
Senior Security Consultant,
Vantage Point Security Pte Ltd, Singapore
- Ryan Steele
Senior Network Engineer,
Columbus Regional Airport Authority, USA
- Carlos Baez
IT Security Manager,
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority, USA
- Siva Prasad Sahukar
Information Security Manager,
First American India
- Salim Albalushi
Information Security Specialist,
Oman Airports Management Company
- Goh Siong Por
Kroll Associates, Singapore
- Walter Lee
Head of the Innovation Management Office, Global Safety Division,
NEC Corporation, Singapore
- Harsha E Thennarasu
Chief IT Security Advisor,
HKIT Security Solutions, India
- Ilgar Aliyev
Technology Governance and Information Assurance,
PoB FTZ, Azerbaijan
- Jason Wells
QCC Global, Singapore (Asia)
- Jurgen Visser
Security Operation Centre Consultant,
- Thomas Liau
Programme Director Cyber Security (Asia),
Nova Systems, Singapore
- Dheeraj Chandwani
Business Manager – Cyber Security,
Thales Security, Singapore
World’s Leading Cyber Security for Airports Conference is Coming to Singapore in coming October 2017!
The make-up of an airport’s system and its networks, complex and fast-paced, operations make it an obvious and prominent target for cyber-attacks. With the number of systems being operated simultaneously in an airport, it is extremely vulnerable and the airports industry and list cyber security threats and cyber-attacks as the biggest security threat feared going forward
Despite being the country’s most important critical infrastructure, airports at the moment are not suited and well prepared to address cyber security challenges. An increasing number of airports have already recently experienced a cyber-attack, either on its systems OR on airline that is operating at its airport and going forward these attacks expected to be more frequent & dangerous.
Airports form part of the critical national infrastructure (CNI) of many countries, and as such, they do receive additional support from government agencies to help prevent them suffering an attack. However, many smaller airports are left to fend for themselves. This is a problem. All airports and their systems are connected, so protecting one and not the other, is simply not effective. Cyber criminals will look for the weakest link and may find a channel from a smaller airport to a larger one in terms of their processes. Therefore, we need to protect all airports. The impact on airports is huge if there’s any sort of cyber-attack and it may appear that the problem is unmanageable and unsolvable.
This is why you must not miss the golden opportunities to be at the Equip Global’ s Cyber Security for Airport Summit 2017, Singapore, taking place from 10-13 October 2017 which tailored to bring together the decision makers of Cyber Security from the airport operators and aviation authorities to undertake the complexity of cyber security issues for airport industry. This event will look into the new challenges of cyber security issues from a risk based approach from different airports and discuss the practical strategies to examine people, processes and technology to combat the cyber threat and help to keep the airport safe.
What Makes Cyber Security for Airports Summit 2017 A Must Attend Event:
Recipe for Success Hear Airport Operators & Civil Aviation Authorities share their experiences and success stories in dealing with cyber security attacks and define a cyber-security framework and roadmap to strengthen the airport system’ s resilience against attacks.
Interactive Discussions Join exclusive panel discussions featuring different airport operators to share practical insights and proven best practices as well as perspectives in monitoring the cyber security that needs to be taken to prevent anything from harming the airport system in the future.
Eye-opening Presentations Gain strategic insights from over 20+ industry experts on overcoming major challenges in address cyber security issues including outline the current cyber threat landscape, common methods of attack, airport system and vulnerabilities, lesson learned from real cyber security incidents, cyber threat assessment, risk mitigation process, live demonstration of an IT system, post threat analysis measure, and innovative technology solutions to modern cyber security challenges.
- In-depth Workshops Attend the 4 Expert-Led Pre-& Post-Summit Workshops & Post-Summit Site Tours to grasp the nuts and bolts to defend against evolving airport cyber security threats. Elevate your Summit Experience to the Next New Level!
5 Key Benefits of Attending Cyber Security for Airports Summit 2017
- Discover the Latest Updates and Practical Information on Airport Cyber Security Management Globally as well as understand the need for industry standards for methodology assessment, risk engineering, latest practices and technology to defend against evolving airport cyber security threats and latest trends within the industry and transfer solution for better disaster response
- Identify the best post-event recovery practices for your airport – Gain new perspectives from incidents/case studies that can reinforce your incident management and emergency response plan in order to help minimize response time and challenges whilst preventing losses for your airport
- Hear from 20+ renowned airport cyber-security experts with profound experience globally to learn from distinguished experts on the cyber resilience solutions, cyber threat intelligence in airport and taxonomy of airport cyber threats and relevant protection methods.
- Get Real-Life Insight and Tactics from your Peers Hear key threats and risks and effective solutions in against cyber criminals, hacktivists, hackers, and terrorist groups to prevent WIFI-based attacks, malicious attacks, phishing attacks and more.
- Extensive Networking Experience – Meet up with Cyber Security High Profile Decision Makers and Leaders within the Airport Industry!
Who Will You Meet At Cyber Security for Airports Summit 2017
This event is tailor-made for top decision makers of Airport Operators and Aviation Authorities of Head/ Senior Managers/ Managers/Engineers/ Projects Managers of the following divisions:
- Information Security
- Information Systems
- Airport System (Airside/Landside)
- Emergency Management/Services
- Computer & Network Security
- Data Centre
- Cyber Security
- Risk Security
- Risk & Architecture
Want More Information?
If you would like to receive more details on Cyber Security for Airports Summit 2017, please email us now at email@example.com.