Limited Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities are Available!
Would you like to grab this golden opportunity to present your latest innovation and services among airport operators and aviation authorities and raise your brand profile within the Cyber Security for Airport Industry. Then Cyber Security for Airports Summit 2017 is indeed the perfect platform for you!
A tailored sponsorship package at the Cyber Security for Airports Summit 2017 provides a direct, cost-effective path to help you get your message out to existing or new target clients. Once we understand your specific business objective and marketing goals, we can leverage the power of our summit brands to work to your advantage.
Who should sponsor?
If your company provides any of the following services, don't miss the chance to meet airport operators from cyber security across the globe at the event:
§ Cyber Security Software/Management Systems
§ Cloud Security Systems
§ Data Security/Authentication Systems
§ Security as a Services Solutions
§ Encryption & Crypto Management Software/Systems
§ Endpoint Security Solutions
§ SIEM Systems
§ DDos & Advanced Threat Protection Systems
§ Firewall Security/ Threat Detection System
§ Cyber Security Consultants
Why you should sponsor
Securing networks in airport industry from invasive threats is one of the fastest-growing challenges facing us today and because airports are regarded as critical national assets, airport cyber security protection is fundamentally important.
More than ever before, airport operators rely on information technology to deliver operational efficiencies and passenger processing. On-line check-in, e-ticketing, self-service bag drop and automated border controls are just some of the technologies that society have come to accept as normal practice.
Losing access to any of these services can have a catastrophic impact on airport operations and that’s before we even consider the reliance that our ATC and airline management systems have on technology networks. Network attackers are tenacious and insidious, continually devising unique ways to gain access to secure information.
With this in mind, service providers that are offering the latest technology to defend against evolving airport cyber security threats has becoming increasingly important for airport operators and aviation authorities.
One of the key success factors is to build understanding on industry profiling in terms of product needs, buying patterns, latest innovative technology, vigilant people and innovative processes and so on to comprehensively defend network from advanced threats.
With that being said, according to the research conducted by Equip Global, airport operators are constantly seeking for service providers that are offering the latest technology in terms of cyber security software, cloud security systems, data security and authentication, security as a services solution, encryption & crypto management, endpoint security solutions, SIEM systems, DDos & advanced threat protection systems, firewall security, threat detection and so on to aid in the successful defend against evolving threats, which is why you should leverage this opportunity to present your latest product and services.
With top management in Cyber Security from Airport Operators & Aviation Authorities participating in the conference, sponsoring the Cyber Security for Airport Summit 2017 is a cost-effective and invaluable tool to directly engage current and potential clients. Equip Global can offer a range of opportunities to meet your specific budget, business requirements and objectives for 2017 and beyond. Whether you are an established player or a newcomer breaking into new markets, our team will provide expert guidance to make sure you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain preferential access to the senior executives in your target market and demonstrate your newest products
- Meet decision makers face-to-face to leverage your product and brand building
- Showcase your innovative technologies and expert services with a dedicated exhibition space, and establish strong relationships and make proposals to potential customers
- Host your own workshop to personalize your approach to business development and provide a more intimate experience for potential clients
Why get involved early?
1. Limited sponsorship & exhibition opportunities to ensure a strictly enforced buy to sell side ratio; only an early confirmation can guarantee your participation.
2. Start the discussion with us early to find out how you can best partner with us to ensure your organisation is reflected in the best way.
3. Gain Powerful Marketing. Register early to enjoy our 24-week extensive marketing campaign that reaches out to leading buy-side companies around the world.
4. Reserve your slot on the agenda as we only have limited speaking and panellist slots for sell-side, vendors and solutions providers.
5. Book the most optimally located exhibition space in the exhibition hall to ensure you are in a prime position.
How can you get involved?
Contact us now at +65 6376 0908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can tailor our sponsorship packages to suit your business objectives.