- Name Cannot Be Disclosed for Security Purposes,
Certified Ethical Hacker
- Steven Sim
Senior Manager (IT Security),
PSA Corporation Ltd
- Shiju Rawther A
Head Information Technology Infrastructure & Security Operations,
TransUnion CIBIL Limited
- Rajan Bagade
- Chetansinh Parmar
ABG Shipyard Ltd
- Vijay S
APAC IT Security, HSE, Risk & Compliance Management,
Oil & Gas Company Singapore
- Wang Gang
Tos System Director,
- Thaqib Kamaruzzaman
Health & Safety, Security, Business Continuity & Emergency Response Advisor,
- Lt. Col. Kamrul Islam
Former Director (Security),
Chittagong Port Authority
- Sandeep Shivhare
Sr. Analyst (Senior Manager),
Krishnapatnam Port Container Terminal (KPCT)
- John R. Vidakovic
Advanced Senior IT Specialist, IT Critical Infrastructure,
Marathon Petroleum Corporation
- Ravi Mundra
Adani Gas Limited
Britain’s newest warship-HMS Queen Elizabeth uses vulnerable software used by the NHS that was hacked into last May. Is your IT system under the same roof as this carrier or NHS? If so, pls ensure you do not miss this chance to learn the MOST WANTED technics to safeguard your IT systems.
World's Leading Cyber Security for Maritime Summit Comes to Singapore!
The make-up of a port/port system/maritime facilities and assets’ system and its networks + complex and fast-paced, operations make it an obvious and prominent target for cyber-attacks. With the number of systems being operated simultaneously in a port/marine & offshore terminals/maritime facility (forming the maritime industry), it is extremely vulnerable and the maritime industry has list cyber security threats/cyber-attacks as the biggest security threat feared going forward.
With 90% of the world’s cargo transiting by sea, mitigating cyber threat is critical. The impact on the maritime industry is huge if there is any sort of cyber attack and cannot be managed!
However, despite being on the country’s most important critical infrastructure, ports/port systems at the moment is seen as not suited/prepared to address cyber-security challenges. An increasing number of ports and maritime facilities have already recently experienced a cyber-attack of some sort – either on its systems OR on the vessels operating at its port/terminal and going forward these attacks expected to be more frequent & dangerous.
Taking place between 10-13 October 2017, Cyber Security for Maritime Summit 2017 will make Asia’s premier networking and learning platform for Port Operators, Port Authorities, Maritime Authorities, Marine Terminal Companies, Oil & Gas Companies with Offshore Facilities/Terminals to discuss and share insightful experiences on existing and the next-generation of cyber threats to maritime, ports and shipping businesses.
Key Learning of Attending Cyber Security for Maritime Summit 2017
- Learn about Emerging Cyber Threats’ Case Studies on Maritime across Asia Pacific including Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, India, Malaysia, Hong Kong amongst others
- Hear about the Latest IT Advancements/Technologies in protecting IT networks, servers, firewall, applications, port systems, EDI systems, data leakage, intranet & internet access to better safeguard your IT infrastructure
- Understand how you can Overcome Cyber Security Challenges with restricted IT policy & access control, practical IT security assessment & measurement tools, understanding hacker behaviors, strategies to strengthening IT systems & applications from experienced industry leaders including Heads/Senior Managers/Managers/Engineers/Project Managers of Security, Information Security, Information Systems, Technology, Operations, Emergency Management/Services who are taking security to the next level
- Explore Global Cyber Security Trends and hear about strategies to mitigate threats in maritime systems, IT policy & regulatory impacts against cyber-attacks, IT staff awareness training, and best practices for smooth operational functions through protected IT infrastructure
- Hear from leading Port Operators, Port Authorities, Maritime Authorities, Marine Terminal Companies, Oil & Gas Companies with Offshore Facilities/Terminals how to address your Information Security Risk with the need for innovation and growth
Who you will meet at this Cyber Security for Maritime Summit 2017?
Leading Port Operators, Port Authorities, Maritime Authorities, Marine Terminal Companies, Oil & Gas Companies with Offshore Facilities/Terminals:
Heads/Senior Managers/Managers/Engineers/Project Managers of
- Information Security
- Information Systems
- Emergency Management/Services
- Harbour Masters
Want to Find out More?
Email us at email@example.com for more information!