World Leading CYBER SECURITY FOR TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY SUMMIT COMES TO SINGAPORE!
Cyber Security for Transportation Summit 2017 (CSTS 2017) will take place 10-13 October 2017 in Singaporeand will see 2 of Equip Global’s top-notch cyber-security events co-located at the same place for the first time ever – Cyber Security for Airports and Cyber Security for Maritime Summits. This will allow all airports, aviation authorities, ports, maritime authorities, offshore shipping, oil & gas companieseng & solution providers alike to maximize its return on investment at the summit in all areas of content, case studies and networking opportunities.
As the world's forefost and leading event of its kind, it is the largest meeting place for key industry statekholders ever year to gather and discuss the latest technologies, techniques, strategies and best practices in the industry.
Key Benefits of Sponsoring/Exhibiting at CSTS 2017!
- Educate the Market - Share your expertise with our audience of decision makers and influencers; present a strong business case or case study through our thought leadership speaking opportunities.
- Branding Opportunities – Have your company logo included on all pre-event outgoing marketing pieces, our company website and on various materials at the event to INCREASE AWARENESS IN THIS ALWAYS GROWING INDUSTRY
- Network with Key Decision Makers – Sponsorship offers an opportunity to send representation from your group and benefit from FACE-TO-FACE ACCESS WITH DECISION MAKERS
- We’ll Bring Your Targets to You – Our Marketing department will work with you to provide content for your website, incorporate your wish lists into our overall marketing plan, and FEATURE YOUR BRAND WITH YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE
Why get involved early?
1. Equip Global conferences enforce strict constraints on the number of vendors we have in the room; ensuring the majority of participants are end-users. Only an early confirmation can guarantee your participation
2. Start the discussion with us early to find out how you can best partner us to ensure your organisation is reflected in the best way
3. Register early to enjoy our extensive 6 months marketing campaign that reaches out to leading decision makers from across the industry
4. Reserve your slot on the agenda as we only have limited speaking and panellist slots for contact centre solutions providers
5. Book the most optimally located exhibition space in the exhibition hall to ensure you are in a prime position
Want More Information Or Like to Register?
If you like to receive the agenda and to find out more how you can register for either the Cyber Security for Airports OR Cyber Security for Maritime Summit 2017, email us now at email@example.com
Alternatively log on to