Would you like to grab this golden opportunity to present your latest innovation and services among decision makers from Dredging and Land Reclamation industry leaders and raise your brand profile within among the Dredging and Land Reclamation industry? Then the leading 8th Dredging and Land Reclamation Summit 2018 is indeed the perfect platform for you!
A tailored sponsorship package at the Dredging and Land Reclamation World Summit 2018 provides a direct, cost-effective path to help you get your message out to existing or new target clients. Once we understand your specific business objective and marketing goals, we can leverage the power of our summit brands to work to your advantage.
Who should sponsor?
If your company provides any of the following services, don't miss the chance to meet Dredging and Land Reclamation decision makers across the globe at the event:
Dredging and Land Reclamation Main Contractors
Dredging Equipment and Land Reclamation Providers
o Mechanical Dredgers
o Hydraulic Dredgers
o Dredging Vessel & Dumping Vessels
o Sand Providers
o Booster Stations
o Dredging Instrumentation
o Sand Pump/Pie
Geotechnical, Hydrographic & Geotechnical Investigation and Civil Engineering Services
o Confined Disposal Facilities Design/Construction
o Ground Improvement and Soil Stabilization
o Sludge Treatment and Beneficial Reuses
o Geotechnical, Hydrographic, geophysical & Modelling
o Post-Reclamation Design, Construction Engineering, Procurement and Contracting Companies
Auxiliary Dredging Equipment
o Rock Drilling Platforms
o Surveying Boats
o Tank barges & Transport Barges
o Cable Trenchers
o Crane Barges
o Pulling Winches
Why you should sponsor?
Ports and Marine Operators and Authorities are constantly on the lookout for innovative cost-effective solutions to ensure they are equipped with enough updated and advanced technology to accommodate the natural events such as storms, surges, floods and droughts during dredging and reclamation activities. Therefore, with Decision Makers from Dredging and Reclamation industry participating in the conference, sponsoring the 8th Dredging and Land Reclamation Summit 2018 is a cost-effective and invaluable tool to directly engage current and potential clients. Equip Global can offer a range of opportunities to meet your specific budget, business requirements and objectives for 2018 and beyond. Whether you are an established player or a newcomer breaking into new markets, our team will provide expert guidance to make sure you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain preferential access to the senior executives in your target market and demonstrate your newest products or services
- Meet decision makers face-to-face to leverage your product and brand building
- Showcase your innovative technologies and expert services with a dedicated exhibition space, and establish strong relationships and make proposals to potential customers
- Host your own workshop to personalize your approach to business development and provide a more intimate experience for potential clients
Why get involved early?
- Limited sponsorship & exhibition opportunities to ensure a strictly enforced buy to sell side ratio; only an early confirmation can guarantee your participation.
- Start the discussion with us early to find out how you can best partner with us to ensure your organisation is reflected in the best way.
- Gain Powerful Marketing. Register early to enjoy our 20-week extensive marketing campaign that reaches out to leading buy-side companies around the world.
- Reserve your slot on the agenda as we only have limited speaking and panellist slots for sell-side, vendors and solutions providers.
- Book the most optimally located exhibition space in the exhibition hall to ensure you are in a prime position.
Contact Us TODAY!
A limited number of high-profile speaking, chairing, and exhibition, promotional and networking opportunities exist for sponsors.
Contact us now at +65 6376 0908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can tailor our sponsorship packages to suit your business objectives.