Your Expert Trainer
There are only a small number of experts who can claim to have successfully delivered major HR Transformation projects, and few better qualified to help you navigate the diverse and complex field o..
World Leading HR Shared Services Training Course Comes to Dubai UAE!
You have been tasked to transform your HR function by transitioning to shared services and providing maximum value to the business. As with all major initiatives, we know it is challenging.
However, the benefits of HR Shared Services can be enormous if planned and done correctly. HR Shared Services allows your organization to cut costs within their enterprises, leverage economies of scale by consolidating resources and streamlining processes through effective use of technology and a simplified hierarchy of service delivery. In addition, by consolidating tedious administrative functions into a shared service setting, it allows you to concentrate on strategic and value added initiatives such as recruitment, talent management and organizational development, thus giving HR an opportunity to prove yourself as a valued business partner within your organization.
This practical 4-day training course is designed to help you effectively transform your HR function into shared services and overcome challenges you might face/are facing during the transition. The first 3 days of the training course will provide you best practice strategies, expert tips, latest industry insights and most importantly proven transformation blueprints from past HR shared services implementations which can leverage to make sure you have the best chance of success. The final day will see attendees bring the training course principles and lessons learned to life as we visit a leading HRSSC in KL Malaysia to see HR Shared Services in Real Action!
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
· Learn how you can effectively design, build and launch shared services for human resources
· Find out how you can maximize HR’s value by becoming an internal business consultantthroughout your organization
· Know how you can streamline processes, reduce costs, improve services levels, increase stakeholder value, enhance employee and customer loyalty
· Learn how you can build an infrastructure that enables greater access to HR shared services and improve employee satisfaction to focus on customer-centricity
· Overcome people-related and change management related challenges when transitioning to HR shared services
· Discuss globalization and HR shared services generational shifts – find out how you can successfully undertaking global standardization efforts while meeting local demands and responsibilities
· Develop a holistic global shared service business plan utilizing a 360 degree view
· Automation – whether to automate, when to automate, what to automate and how to automate
· Find out how you can creating and delivering a successful value business case that garner return on investment for HR shared services
KEY TOPICS COVERED
- Lessons learned from case studies of past HR shared services implementation
- Building a personalized roadmap for your HR transformation
- Building a business case for your HRSS initiative
- Best practices when modifying existing HR service delivery models to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Planning & Implementation – gain practical tools and knowledge you need to transform your HR service delivery model and become a true partner to your business
- Tying HR metrics to business performance measures – drive performance and effectiveness
- Best practices in rolling out new value propositions for your shared services center
- Learn proven change management tactics for implementing HR Shared Services
- Steps to implementing an effective change management
- HRSS employee engagement and talent management strategies to achieve service excellence
- HR service process selection and design
- Shared services site selection – regional, domestic and international
Who Should Attend?
- Heads and Managers of HR Shared Services
- Heads and Managers of HR
- Heads and Managers of Shared Services
- Heads and Managers of Payroll/Benefits
- Heads and Managers of HR Information Systems/Technology
- Heads and Managers of Employee Services
If you like more information about the training course agenda and the expert trainer details, please email email@example.com
This training course is PIC/HRDF Claimable. Email us for more information!