Limited Sponsorship Opportunities available at Emergency Management for Airports Summit 2018
Airport operators and aviation authorities are constantly on the lookout for solutions to ensure they are equipped with enough resources to respond to an emergency or to resume airport operations swiftly. The 3rd Emergency Management for Airports Summit is a global platform to meet decision makers in airport and aviation industry to showcase your service or technology and educate the market on how your organization can help them in addressing their challenges.
Grab this unique chance to get up close to your buyers and demonstrate how your latest crisis management software or latest firefighting and detection system can ensure that they will be able to respond to any event safely and rapidly. Alternatively, if you have any technology that helps in resuming airport or airfield operations after an unfortunate event, speak to us now to maximize your exposure to the market through our exclusive networking and speaking session!
Why get involved early?
- Limited sponsorship & exhibition opportunities to ensure a strictly enforced buy to sell side ratio; only an early confirmation can guarantee your participation.
- Start the discussion with us early to find out how you can best partner with us to ensure your organisation is reflected in the best way.
- Register early to enjoy our 20-week extensive marketing campaign that reaches out to leading buy-side companies around the world.
- Reserve your slot on the agenda as we only have limited speaking and panellist slots for sell-side, vendors and solutions providers.
- Book the most optimally located exhibition space in the exhibition hall to ensure you are in a prime position.
Who should sponsor?
If your company provides any of the following technologies or services for airports, don't miss the chance to meet decision makers from aviation industry at the event:
- Crisis management software/ incident management software
- Firefighting & detection equipment
- Screening technologies (crowd/ baggage/ fingerprints/ facial/ LED)
- Metal detection devices
- Biometric identification technology
- Wireless system for airport security
- Computer tomography scanning technologies
- Surveillance technology
- Passenger profiling technologies
- Imaging technologies (weapons/ explosives/ contrabands)
- Emergency planning consultancy firm
How can you get involved?
Contact us now at +65 6376 0908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can tailor our sponsorship packages to suit your business objectives.