LEADING EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT FOR MARITIME SUMMIT TAKES PLACE IN SINGAPORE!
Emergency management, preparedness, response and recovery for the maritime industries has become increasingly important with regulatory scrutiny, as well as the growing pressure on maritime companies, ports and authorities on how they are responding and mobilization forces to deal with maritime accidents, emergencies and disasters.
Key maritime emergencies/ disasters include ferry related incidents/accidents, offshore shipping/maritime transportation related disasters such as ship-collisions, fire-related incidents on board vessels, aircraft ditching in waters accidents/disasters, search and rescue operations in maritime waters, oil and gas spills in waters inclusive of spill containment and underwater fuel removal activities, ship distress situations.
Emergency preparedness and response planning for maritime related emergencies/disasters has become critical in enabling companies to plan for, and quickly respond to accidents/emergencies in the event they take place to minimize social, financial, and environmental impacts, as well as to reduce fatalities.
Taking place between 27 February to 2 March 2018, Emergency Management for Maritime Summit 2017 will make an Asia’s premier networking and learning platform for Maritime Authorities, Ports, Coast Guards, Police Forces, Civil Defence Forces/ Units, Disaster & Emergencies Taskforces/Agencies, Ministries of Transportation to discuss and share insightful experiences on preventing, preparing, reacting and recovering from Marine Emergency Incidents.
WHAT MAKES EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT FOR MARITIME SUMMIT 2018 A MUST-ATTEND EVENT FOR YOU?
REAL-LIFE MARITIME EMERGENCY RESPONSE CASE STUDIES:
Hearing practitioners sharing on real-life case studies to enhance the ability to improve your organization’s emergency preparedness and re-assess tasks and duties of emergency teams on board and ashore to better handle marine casualty
Gain strategic insights from over 16 industry experts on successful stories, perspectives and strategic plan to enhance maritime emergency/crisis management preparedness, responsiveness and recovery of marine incidents
COMPLETE GUIDE ON CRISIS DEICISON MAKING:
Be familiar with the global trends of Marine Emergency Measurements & Safety Functions to make suitable decisions on collaboration with emergency rescue partners, lead & supporting partners, communication channels and generating extensive resources on national strategy and tactics
UPDATE YOUR EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT SKILLSET:
Attend the 6 Expert-Led Pre & Post Summit Workshops to grasp the nuts and bolts of various practical rescue skills, successful emergency planning techniques, emergency risk reduction strategies, immediate incident response and assessment methodology
4 KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT FOR MARITIME SUMMIT 2018
- Learn about Current & Updated Emergency Management Case Studies on Maritime globally including Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, India, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Africa, Korea amongst others
- Hear about the successful strategies, plans, practices on managing Oil/Chemical Spill, Search & Rescue Missions, Fire Outbreak, Ship Collisions, CBRN Response Plans and Natural Disasters
- Understand how risk mitigation and contingency planning through collaboration between all parties help you to Prevent, Prepare, Response, Recover from Maritime Emergency Cases including review the current emergency preparedness of the region, understand the critical steps in the first 24 hours upon receiving distress signal, learn technical and tactical matters on response planning, collaboration and challenges encountered, develop immediate recovery plans to address issues after the incident, establish significant plans that improved safety and reduced incidents and more!
- Discover from leading Maritime Authorities, Ports, Coast Guards, Police Forces, Civil Defence Forces/ Units, Disaster & Emergencies Taskforces/Agencies, Ministries of Transportation how to address the Maritime Emergency Incidents with the need for innovation and growth
Who you will meet at this Emergency Management for Maritime Summit 2018?
Heads/Senior Managers/Managers/Officers/Specialists/Project Managers of
Maritime Authorities, Ports, Coast Guards, Police Forces, Civil Defence Forces/ Units, Disaster & Emergencies Taskforces/Agencies, Ministries of Transportation who are in-charge of:
· Emergency Response/Management
· Incident Command/Incident Management
· Security/Security Management
· Fire & Safety
· Crisis & Risk Management
· Business Continuity