Limited sponsor opportunities available
Would you like to grab this golden opportunity to present your latest innovation and services among the Government, Ministries, Power Producers, Renewable Energy Project Developers as well as Power Distribution & Transmission Companies and raise your brand profile within the Energy & Power community across Asia Pacific? Then this Energy & Power Philippines Summit 2017 is indeed the perfect platform for you!
A tailored sponsorship package at the Energy & Power Philippines Summit 2017 offers unparalleled opportunities to foster business relationships and gain access to key stakeholders within the Philippines’ Power & Energy Industry! We provide a direct, cost-effective path to help you get your message out to existing or new target clients. Once we understand your specific business objective and marketing goals, we can leverage the power of our summit brands to work to your advantage.
Who should sponsor?
If your company provides any of the following services, don't miss the chance to meet decision makers and Power & Energy Companies at the event:
- Energy & Power Technology Solutions
- Transmission & Distribution Equipment/Systems
- Smart Grid Solution
- Smart Metering Solution
- Battery and Energy Storage Technology
- Solar Renewable Energy Technology
- Energy Power Electricity Operations & Maintenance
- Energy Service Companies (ESCOs)
- Coal Suppliers/Traders
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Consultants
- Legal and Risk Consultants
- Banking & Financial Institutions for Energy Project Development
- Project Investment Companies
- Energy & Power Project Management Consultants
Who should sponsor?
Strong economic growth and a rise in energy demand have exerted pressure on the Philippines’ energy sector in recent years. Demand for power will outpace supply in the Philippines in the next five years as regulatory and bureaucratic uncertainties persist. The Philippines’ electricity consumption is poised to expand by an average of 5.7 percent a year till 2020 but over the same period, generation will lag at an annual average of 5.3 percent. Plus, the rapidly changing cost environment for hydrocarbon production and renewable energy, insufficient and outdated power generation infrastructure, combined with energy policy changes, means the fuel mix in energy markets can be unpredictable at best. It is clear that several challenges remain with respect to the country’s electricity supply in the short term but amidst a variety of challenges and issues that need to be debated and clarified, investment and business opportunities lie aplenty. With that being said, Energy & Power including Renewable Energy Companies are constantly seeking for products and service providers to assist in elevating the operational efficiency of their power generation, transmission and distribution processes and ensures uninterruptable power supply to mitigate the issue on power outage; at the same time requiring the professional point of views from prominent project consultants, financiers and EPCs to expand their energy & power projects across the region to achieve continued success within the industry, which is why you should not miss out on this opportunity to present your latest product and services!
With various Governments, Ministries, Power Producers, Renewable Energy Project Developers as well as Power Distribution & Transmission Companies participating in the conference, sponsoring the Energy & Power Philippines Summit 2017 is a cost-effective and invaluable tool to directly engage current and potential clients. Equip Global can offer a range of opportunities to meet your specific budget, business requirements and objectives for 2017. Whether you are an established player or a newcomer breaking into new markets, our team will provide expert guidance to make sure you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain preferential access to the senior executives in your target market and demonstrate your newest products
- Meet decision makers face-to-face to leverage your product and brand building
- Showcase your innovative technologies and expert services with a dedicated exhibition space, and establish strong relationships and make proposals to potential customers
- Host your own workshop to personalize your approach to business development and provide a more intimate experience for potential clients
Why get involved early?
- Limited sponsorship & exhibition opportunities to ensure a strictly enforced buy to sell side ratio; only an early confirmation can guarantee your participation.
- Start the discussion with us early to find out how you can best partner with us to ensure your organisation is reflected in the best way.
- Register early to enjoy our 20-week extensive marketing campaign that reaches out to leading buy-side companies around the world.
- Reserve your slot on the agenda as we only have limited speaking and panellist slots for sell-side, vendors and solutions providers.
- Book the most optimally located exhibition space in the exhibition hall to ensure you are in a prime position.
How can you get involved?
Contact us now at +65 6376 0908 or email email@example.com to discuss how we can tailor our sponsorship packages to suit your business objectives.