What’s NEW for 2016 EPC Project Contract Management & Administration Training?
· IN-DEPTH REAL WORLD case studies on EPC Projects contracts management and negotiation to highlight the practical relevance and provide an introduction to the topic
· Practical Exercise on each phase of EPC project contracts to gain hands-on experiences from the expert trainer and your classmates
· SPECIAL ! PRE-COURSE QUESTIONNAIRE to ensure you gain maximum value from this course by addressing your specific challenges in your current EPC projects. Ask your burning questions even before your class starts!
· Detailed Course Documents so that you receive In-Depth Information on what you have learned & to help you digest the subject matter
· Unique Interactive Class which discusses the key issues faced in contract formation and administration to manage your contract risks.
Special - PRE-COURSE QUESTIONNAIRE
To ensure you gain maximum value from this course, a detailed questionnaire will be forwarded to you upon registration to establish you exact training needs and issues of concern. Your completed questionnaire will be anlaysed by the course trainer to the event and addressed during the event. You will receive a set of course documentation to enable you to digest the subject matter in your own time.
Participants will analyze an EPC project contract focusing on the challenges facing participants in international projects. The unique interactive event discusses the key issues faced in contract formation and administration to manage their risks.
This five day course is specifically designed for project personnel working in the EPC projects environment involved in contract management. The course will also benefit those involved in the contracting process such as engineering, procurement, project controls, business development, and construction personnel. It is about the roles and relationships, the contracts and how they are planned, formed, administered, and managed. It offers a unique opportunity to improve your techniques and skills and help you to understand how the effective management and administration of a contract can deliver the goals it set out to achieve from the point of view of a Contractor that can be immediately applied in the workplace.
This course is a truly hands-on and practical experience that will inform, challenge and equip you with the necessary skills to understand the fundamental importance of drafting and negotiating a contract effectively in order to mitigate risk, improve a project’s value and ensure a successful outcome. Whether you are a seasoned professional or brand new to the world of contract management, this course will allow you to truly understand every facet of the contract management in which EPC contractors are required to work.
Participants will enhance their skills to:
- Establish a cross-functional team with the skills to deliver effectively within this high risk/reward sector
- Explore the components and evaluation criteria of an effective Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Develop a contract, negotiate, and implement a contractor relationship programme that will lead to success
- Understanding and managing risks and risk allocation clauses for EPC projects and services
- Negotiate all contracts effectively
- Understand the value of having a contract that can be effectively managed
- Develop key performance indicators and relationship management techniques
- Monitor work performance, manage change orders, and mitigate disputes
Who should attend?
- Project Managers and Engineers
- Contract Managers and Administrators
- End-uses who impact, or are impacted by the contracting process
- Purchasing and Supply Management Professionals
- Project Control Managers
- Construction Managers
- Business Development and Sales Managers
- Commercial Relationship Managers
If you like more information about the training course agenda and the expert trainer details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate subject title as “EPC Project Contract Management & Administration in the Energy Industry”
If you work for a company incorporated in Singapore, save 60% of your course registration fees through the PIC scheme! Click here to find out how.