Your Expert Trainer
Awarded Citation as One of the "50 most impactful green leaders globally" In charge of several major urban development projects including the Desert Rose Smart Sustainable City Dubai UAE,..
Be at Financial Modelling for Urban Master Planning
As cities urbanize and urban developments take place, it is increasingly important that financial models and infrastructure development integrate seamlessly to ensure the urban advancement and development is economically viable and commercially sustainable.
This practical and in-depth 3-day course has been specifically designed to help you gain proven and practical financial modelling techniques and strategies in as part of urban master planning in order for you to achieve profitable and sustainable urban master developments. Incorporating global case studies and lessons learned, attendees will expect to receive not just theoretical understanding of financial models and blueprints but more importantly knowing how they can apply financial models, forecasts, economic appraisals, and budgeting strategies into their urban master plans.
Key Benefits of Attending Include:
- Improve urban master planning, transport planning techniques and strategies for your urban development.
- Enhance financial and economical appraisals of urban master plans
- Improve urban planning financial model structure and design
- Cost, Budget Management and Contingency Planning for Sustainable Urban Development
- Leverage best practice and the most suitable accounting model and financial analysis methodologies
- Implementing the most suitable funding structure and model for your urban planning
- Developing effective risk management and assessment strategies and techniques
Who Should Attend?
This masterclass has been designed for anyone involved in the financial & economic analysis/planning/management/valuations of urban plans and developments from the following types of organizations:
- Federal & State Governments
- Municipality Departments
- Government Authorities/Agencies/Ministries in charge of Land Development/Housing & Planning/Finance & Investments/Infrastructure/Urban Development/Procurement
- Urban Planners & Master Planners
- Real Estate Developers
- Architecture & Design Firms
- Engineering Contractors
- Project Management Firms
If you would like to receive more details on this masterclass, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.