Your Expert Trainer
FLNG & LNG Expert, Emgineering Manager and Consultant with over 35 years of experience in FLNG/LNG Plant Design, Commissioing & Operations globally. Worked as Principal FLNG/L..
FLNG Process Engineering OCT 2016 - 10th Run in Asia!!
FLNG facilities present special challenges over those facilities on land. Among these challenges are the response of equipment and processes to wave induced motion of the vessel, weight and space limits for the process equipment on the vessel topsides, difficulty of equipment maintenance and repair or replacement, handling of flammable component inventories, and corrosion. Meeting these challenges requires a mix of analysis, testing, and innovation.
Equip Global’s 5-day FLNG Process Engineering training course has been specially designed to help you walk through the FLNG production facility from upstream infrastructure, gas treatment to liquidation process. It will pin point key FLNG process design issues and considerations taking in to account aspects such as the uncertainties of the wellstream composition, operating environment, hull size, weight control, layout planning, process optimization and impact of vessel motions.
Key Topics Covered
- Design Considerations, Concepts and Guideline
- Design Codes, Standards and Regulatory Compliance
- FLNG Topsides Processing
- Ship Layout & All Design Requirements
- Gas Treatment Process Engineering
- Liquefaction Process Engineering
- LNG Regasification
- Major equipment and design considerations
- How to overcome ship motion effect for FLNG topsides processing
- Dynamic processing simulation
- Process optimization and design innovation
- FLNG FEED process engineering casestudies
- ESB, EBD, Startup and Shutdown, Flares
- Safety in Design & Operations
- FLNG Completion, Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for personnel who want to improve their knowledge and skills involved in FLNG process design and engineering. Those who will benefit the most from this workshop include the following:
· Process Engineers
· Piping Engineers
· Equipment Layout Engineers
· Structural Engineers
· Mechanical engineers
· Project engineers
· Proposal Engineers
If you like more information about the training course agenda and the expert trainer details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate subject title as “FLNG Process Engineering ”