Maximising field returns with innovation and excellence in FPSO design, engineering, construction and technology
The World’s Leading Meeting Place Dedicated to the African FPSO Community!
FPSO Africa Summit 2014 is back bigger and better than ever before. This year, we will bring together 200+ key stakeholders from FPSO vessel owners, oil operators, shipyards, financial organizations and solution providers active and operating in the African FPSO industry to discuss the latest developments, technologies, challenges and best practices for FPSO projects and operations in Africa.
Top 5 benefits of attending
- Gain an understanding into FPSO policies, regulations and local content requirements in Africa Find out the latest FPSO and deepwater development for Western, Eastern and Southern Africa
- Understand how you can best utilize the latest FPSO technology to maximize production capacity and minimize costs
- Debate contracting structures and strategies that will influence and affect current and future project planning for the African region
- Develop International-African FPSO Project Partnerships and Leverage Business Development Opportunities
What makes FPSO Africa Summit 2014 a MUST-ATTEND event?
- Already Confirmed Oil Operators include: PetroSA, National Oil Corporation, Longreach Oil & Gas, Cove Energy, Centric Energy, Perenco, Kosmos Energy, Tullow Oil, Labat, Shell, PTTEP, SunTrust Oil Company, Atlantic Energy, Optimum Petroleum, Seplat Petroleum Development Company, Anapina Oil & Energy Company, Engen Petroleum, Ghana National Petroleum Corportion, ENH, INP, CMH and Petromoc
- An unprecedented line up of C-Level speakers and attendees from oil operators, field and vessel owners from across Africa
- An unique opportunity where International Companies meet senior-level decision makers from Africa’s Oil & Gas industry to discuss future FPSO projects
- 4 Expert Trainer-Led Workshops on FPSO Topside Design & Layout, FPSO Corrosion Management, FPSO Contract Negotiation & Risk Management and Cost-Effective & Efficient Delivery of FPSO projects
Who will you meet
- CEO/Managing Director from Oil Operators & Field Owners
- CEO/Managing Director from Vessel Owners
- Heads of Deepwater Development
- FPSO Project Managers
- Head of Offshore Projects
- Technical Directors
- Head, FPSO
- Head, Field Development
- Head, Procurement
- Head, Legal & Contracts
- Naval Architects
- Process/Topside Engineers
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unlike the visitors at trade shows and exhibitions, conference delegates are qualified decision makers with proven budget control. You’ll be meeting and doing business with select groups who have chosen to invest their money and, more importantly, their time to address the specific challenges in the agenda.
We guarantee that you’ll be making contacts with decision makers and influencers responsible for purchasing decisions. Our delegates are people who have come looking for solutions, and sponsoring puts you on a platform to demonstrate your expertise and win their business.
In aligning yourself with the experts speaking at the summit, you will be able to demonstrate how your solutions overcome the obstacles faced by your clients. You will also be able to display how you can deliver cost-effective, highly efficient products and
services that have made a real impact on their budgetary and scheduling constraints, while enabling them to ensure their FPSO projects and operations remain unaffected.
FPSO Africa Summit 2014 is the region’s leading forum dedicated to FPSO professionals. In addition to uncovering the best project opportunities, these decision makers will be evaluating products and services to shortlist potential solution providers.
Do you have a product or service that our senior decision-makers and key influencers need? Can you afford to miss out on this unique opportunity to profile your business?
Email us at email@example.com for the limited sponsorship & exhibition opportunities we have available at the FPSO Africa Summit 2014.
If you like more information about the conference agenda, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate subject title as “FPSO Africa Summit 2014”
Register by 11th October 2013, Friday and enjoy over USD 2000 worth of savings!