- Ihuoma Onyearugha
- Subimal Mondal
Executive Director (HR & CSR),
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Angie Young
A/CEO and General Manager People & Culture,
- Junlie Siegert
Head of HR and Organization,
Enel Green Power
- Tia Ardianto
Vice President Human Resources,
PT Medco power
- Geetanjali Shivdasani
Vice President and Head - Human Resources,
Enel Green Power
- Farhan Ur Rehman
Deputy Chief HR Planning & Compensation,
MOL Pakistan Oil and Gas Co. B.V
- Madiha Khalid
- Rawand Khudhur
Chief of staff,
- Satish Dangi
Head of HR,
- Gopinath Govindan
- Seth Hartdegen
Head of Strategy and Projects (Talent/Leadership),
- Nayef Al-Kaabi
Head of Recruitment,
- Reem Khudhairy
Group Leader of Graduate Development and Onboarding,
- Zahra Saidi
International Mobility and Human Resources Manager,
Upstream & Gas, BP
- Gay Balonsay
Human Resources Manager,
DMCI Power Corporation
DON’T MISS THIS EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY TO ELEVATE YOUR HUMAN CAPITAL AND TALENT MANAGEMENT PERFORMANCES WITHIN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY!
Is your HR unit facing persistent challengs in terms of recruiting/talent management as well as overcoming high attrition rates? Looking to reinvent your organizational structure, inside scoops on the hiring outlook, as well as networking opportunities with highly sought-after HR experts across the energy, oil and gas sector?
It is no secret that the global oil and gas industry is currently faced with the imminent tension of reconciliating the gaps between outstanding growth potential, as well as a deepening shortage of labour resorces available in the market. Bearing in mind that labour shortages are an issue throughout the global oil and gas industry, the 5th Human Capital & Talent Management for Energy Summit aims to foster dialogue at a regional level and lay the groundwork for a robust action plan that supports the unique nature of the region and its challenges.
With that, don’t miss out on Equip Global’s 5th Human Capital & Talent Management for Energy Summit, taking place 17-20 June 2019, in Singapore! This annual summit has been tailored for the Heads/Senior Managers/Managers/ Senior Executives/Line Managers & Executives of Human Resource/HR, Human Capital, Talent Management/Development Organizational Development/ Performance Management etc, who wants to hear from industry leaders sharing thought provoking and ground-breaking Knowledge and Insights on the most trending Human Capital management topics in the industry!
Equip Global’s 5th Human Capital & Talent Management for Energy Summit is an excellent platform for professionals involved in the Energy industry, to generate valuable snapshots of challenges and identify potential solutions in this fast-evolving industry. Expect to hear from the energy industry’s Leading Human Resources Experts as they share on Top Strategies to Retain your Specialized Talent Pool in this sector.
If You’re Looking to Elevate your Human Capital and Talent Management Performances, then this will be an Event NOT TO BE MISSED!
Key Takeaways from Attending the 5th Human Capital & Talent Management for Energy Industry Summit!
- Building a Motivated and Effecient Workforce by Engaging in Strategic Hiring and Manpower Placement
- Streamlining Hiring Processes by Conducting Job Assessments and Understanding Each Candidate’s Unique Value Proposition
- Developing an Unified Workplace Culture to Overcome Organizational Challenges brought about by the Consistent Shift in Group Dynamics
- Maintaining Employee Engagement, Productivity, and Motivation in an Economic Downturn
- Bridging the gap between Blue and White collared workers to Foster a Culture of Mutual Understanding and Higher Work Productivity
- Capitalizing on Valuable Recruiting Pools to Cope with a Higher-than-Average Employee Turnover
- From Expats’ Point of View: What Incentivize a Relocation to Remote and Hard-to-Recruit Locations?
- Embracing the Increasing Demand for Greater Technological Skills: Identifying Top Strategies to Retain your Specialized Talent Pool
- Remodeling your Company’s Operating Model to Explore Alternatives in Outsourcing and Human Assets Management
Who will you meet?
This event is tailored made for Oil & Gas/Power/Energy industry’s Heads/Senior Managers/Managers/ Senior Executives/Line Managers & Executives of:
- Human Resource/HR
- Human Capital
- Talent Management/Development
- Organizational Development
- Performance Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- All Other Departmental Heads
Like more information?
A detailed conference agenda is still under development. If you wish to hear about a specific topic or from a specific speaker, please provide your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org