- Tony Smith
Bahrain Airport Services
- Ahmet Hakan Arslan
Human Resources Director,
Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport
- Kirstan Jewell
Vice-President, Human Resources & Organizational Effectiveness,
- Ann-Marie Campbell
Executive Vice President, HR&D,
- Dr. A.S.K Reddy
Chief - Human Resources,
- Caroline Harvie
GM - People, Culture & Safety,
- Glenn Saldanha
Head - HR, Employee Wellbeing,
- Adnan Al Rahma
Head of Projects,
Bahrain airport services
- Manish Sinha
Chief Operating Officer,
GMR Hyderabad International Airport
- Ashraf Mahmoud Hany
Head Of Terminal Operations,
- Ali Abdullah Al Eisri
Learning & Development Manager,
Oman Airports Management
- Abdullah Al Yafaei
GM - HR,
Oman Airports Management Company
- Dr. Ollie Malone
VP - HR,
DFW International Airport
- Ahmed Yousif Al-Banna
Chief Executive Officer,
New Era Consultancy
LEADING Global Conference on HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT for the AIRPORTS INDUSTRY!
3 KEY THEMES at the 2017 HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMEMT FOR AIRPORTS SUMMIT!
Best Practices in Talent Management, Leadership Development and Succession Planning for Airports
Building High-Performing Teams to Achieve Airports’ Business Objectives
- Proven Approaches in Maximizing Employees Skills, Motivation & Satisfaction for High Workforce Engagement
Taking place in Singapore between 21-24 November 2017, Human Capital Management for Airports Summit 2017 is the platform focused on achieving business sustainability and employer reputation for visionary airport operators. It’s the product of airport operators’ desire to uphold key business objectives through fostering a valued workforce of maximized performance, effectively utilized talents and competent leadership.
Sustainable financial performance, aviation safety & security and employer’s responsibilities are at the heart of airport operations. As human capital amalgamates intrinsically with an airport’s overall business performance, the implications of Human Capital Management practices go beyond influences and responsibilities of human resources, recruitment, learning & development units. Employees’ performance, talent development, leadership management, organisational design and succession planning are without doubt critical factors ensuring high standards in safety, aeronautical/non-aeronautical revenues, customer expectation and employer's reputation.
The global case studies, presentation and panel discussions at unique summit will be attended by various airports’ leaders in Human capital management / human resources; Operations heads (C-level executives, GMs); Unit heads (Airside Operations, Airport Engineering, Commercial Heads, Aeronautical/non-Aeronautical); Learning & Development; Succession Planning; Talent / Leadership; Career Development, and many more.
Topics Delivered at Human Capital Management for Airports Summit 2017
Panel discussions & presentations at Human Capital Management for Airport Summit 2017 will feature airport-only case studies specifically about:
- Case studies on human capital management on airside operations, customer services, and airports’ special projects
- Challenges and practices in talent identification, retention and development in airports
- Airports’ leadership development and succession planning issues
- Case studies on HRIS development and workforce analytics
- Roles of training, organizational structure, communication and performance analyses in Developing high-performing teams
- Improving workforce satisfaction and job enrichment
- Preparing employees for rapid technological change in Airports
- Employee benefits, rewards & compensation and airport’s objectives
- Learning & Development plans for airport workforce
- Contract workers at airports: issues on risks, security and skills utilization
- Developing an airport performance-measurement system and the involvement of employees
- Practices for improving effectiveness in recruitment and L&D decision making
What Will You Gain from the Summit?
- Maximising utilisation of workforce skills and expertise across operational units and employees’ experience levels
- Ensuring uncompromised aviation safety achieved through continuous training & monitoring
- Contributing improvements on aeronautical, non-aeronautical revenues and financial performance
- Gain strategies for improved talent retention
- Maximise values of internal knowledge transfer
- Delivering customer service excellence and operational readiness
- Applying analytics tools & solutions for improved understanding of workforce performance & engagement
- Improve effectiveness in recruitment and L&D decisions
- Aligning HR practices with long-term airport’s business objectives
Who Will Attend?
General Managers, Directors, Chief, Heads, Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors from Airports Operators and Aviation Authorities:
- Operations – C-Level Executives, COO, Executive Directors
- Human Capital Management / HR
- Units heads: Engineering, Airside Operations, Terminal Operations, Commercial Development, Special Projects, Planning & Development, Customer services, etc
- Learning & Development
- Talent & Leadership
- Succession Planning
- Career Development
Request for More Details!
To Learn More About Human Capital Management for Airports Summit 2017, Panel of Speakers, Take Advantage of Early Bird and Group Booking Discounts!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!