World’s Leading L&D Platform - 7th Learning & Development World Congress 2018
With the increased focus on learning in driving the organization forward, Learning and Development Managers are still having difficulties getting the support from upper management due to the lack of methods to quantify the ROI on learning and development programs.
Are you facing the same issues of getting your upper management to invest their time and money into learning and development initiatives? How do you encourage and sustain a continuous learning culture in your organisation? Everybody is talking about technology now so what is the best digital platform to enhance your training programs? What do you need to ensure you implement the most suitable training courses to help your organisation meet future business demands?
GET ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN ONE CONFERENCE!
Equip Global’s renowned conference, 7th Learning & Development Congress 2018 is back on 27 February to 2 March 2018 in Singapore! Coming straight to you with strategies from international Learning and Development Directors, this congress focuses on addressing the challenges you face in moving away from traditional learning and analyzing how you can align your learning and development programs to meet your future business and employee needs.
Expect a packed program with strategic case studies on developing and sustaining a continuous self-learning culture in your organisation, designing training programs that is parallel with the growth of market and obtaining support from upper management in implementing learning and development initiatives by providing justification on programs. Not forgetting the upcoming trends on digital learning, what is the most suitable and how to use it to your advantage. Lastly, what is the future of learning and development and how does it affect your role as Learning and Development Manager?
“Excellent Conference which allowed me to hear a lot of case studies on Best Practice L&D Strategies” – Head of Training & Development, Ghana Airports Company
“Great networking opportunities with Learning professionals around the world and hear lots of insightful ideas on learning and development programs” - SVP Learning, Siam Commercial Bank
“Great content and presentations, Excellent speaker line up.”- Regional Learning Manager, Rolls Royce
“I had an enjoyable experience both learning and networking with many professionals across different industries. The event was great! “- Global Learning Officer, Dell
What Makes The 7th Learning & Development World Congress 2018 a MUST-ATTEND?
- Learning and Development Strategies - to effectively and efficiently allocate resources to improve individual and organisational performance
- Designing and selecting programs - key considerations in ensuring you develop the best initiatives for your employees and your organisation
- L&D’s Impact on Organisational Development - Elevate L&D’s impact on organizational development and how you can proactively contribute to future business
- Training programs - align training programs with business strategy more effectively to increase ROI on training initiatives
- Self-learning culture - drive behaviour change to create continuous learning culture in your organisation
- Digital learning - implementing large scale learning across entire organisation and reducing operational cost
- Future of learning and development - innovative methods to stay relevant
- 2 Panel Discussions and 6 Workshops - to provide you with ample opportunities to get your problems solved
Who Will You Meet?
- Chief Learning Officer
- Directors/ Head/ Managers of Learning & Developments
- Directors/ Head/ Managers of Organisational Development
- Directors/ Head/ Managers of Training
- Directors/ Head/ Managers of Human Resources or Human Capital
- Directors/ Head/ Managers of Talent Management or Talent Development
- Banking & Financial Services
- Government/Ministries/Public Sector
- Consumer Electronics
- Oil & Gas
Request for More Information
To learn more about the 7th Learning & Development Congress 2018's Agenda, Panel of Speakers and Taking Advantage of Early Bird Discount and Group Booking Discounted Rates, please email us at email@example.com.