Your Expert Trainer
Like more information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Increased demand for LNG as a marine fuel means rapid development of LNG bunkering infrastructure and LNG-powered vessels is inevitable. To ensure the safe handling of LNG as a marine fuel, a firm knowledge of the rules and regulations fundamental principles of the various systems involved is essential. To be capable of handling the numerous challenges on LNG powered or storage vessels, it is important to have an educated, knowledgeable and well-trained team, familiar with LNG as a fuel and technology, as well bunkering best practices and technical expertise.
Equip Global ’s 4 Day LNG Fuelled Vessels and Bunkering Training Course will focus on the key safety concerns, technological knowledge, overcoming technical challenges, critical drivers and managing risks associated with LNG powered or storage vessels design, processing, operations and management as well as LNG Bunkering infrastructure
Key Benefits of Attending
- Understand the unique characteristics of LNG as a cryogenic fuel and how to handle it
- Learn how you can manage the hazards and risks of LNG storage, transfer and handling
- Improve your knowledge of handling the safety, security measures and restrictions in and around LNG transfer facilities/terminals and on board
- Gain technical and design knowledge on LNG bunkering Infrastructure
- LNG Bunkering Procedures and Standards for various delivery methods
- Adopt Industry best practices, specific guidelines and regulations for the safest and most efficient ways to conduct the LNG transfer and maintain LNG on board as a fuel
- In Detail Analysis and Review of LNG Technology & Systems
- Your Expert Trainer Has Real-World LNG Bunkering, Vessel, Project Design, Layout & Engineering Experiences
- Through practical discussions and case studies, all topics will be discussed in great depth
Who Should Attend?
Recommended for Anyone Involved in LNG Fuelled/Storage Marine Vessels and Operators of LNG Bunkering Vessels & Infrastructure
- LNG/ Gas Companies
- LNG Offshore & Marine Companies
- LNG Bunkering Infrastructure Companies
- LNG Vessel Operators & Owners
- LNG Vessel Construction Shipyards
- LNG Vessel Engineering Contractors
- Dual Fuel System Designers & Technology Providers
- Classification Societies