Oil & Gas Budgeting and Forecasting Modelling
To stay on top, companies must constantly re-examine the budgeting and forecasting models they use in their decision making processes to ensure they are up-to date and incorporate the latest in budgeting and forecasting best practices.
Is there an opportunity to expand take advantage of a weaker competitor? Where can costs be optimised? How does a drop of 10% in oil price affects your profit? To support all these decisions, sound budgeting and forecasting is essential.
This 3-day course provides participants with an understanding of both the principles of budgeting and forecasting and the practical application of these to real-world situations through the use of Excel. It then builds upon the principles and practices learned to apply these to build sophisticated budgets and forecasts that are robust, flexible and user-friendly.
By attending this training course, you will gain the following
· Ways to improve efficiencies in the budgeting and forecasting processes by gaining valuable skills in advanced Excel functions
· How to allow for uncertainty and model different business scenarios?
· How to apply a sound methodology that will allow complex Budget and Forecast models that are flexible, robust and user-friendly?
· Advanced ways of analyzing data to determine trends and using these to forecast future performance
· Utilize external data to enhance the accuracy of forecasts
· Alternate budget methodologies and how to determine which methodology applies best in different situations
· Ways to use the advanced features of Excel to optimize models and achieve maximum efficiency within constraints
Key Learning Outcomes
· Discover a range of techniques to improve the usability and reliability of your budget and forecast models.
· Learn how to integrate budgeting and forecasting and align these processes with your business strategy.
· Create forecasts that properly incorporate imprecise data and allow for uncertainties.
· Gain the confidence that comes from knowing that your budgets and forecasts are robust, accurate, and reliable
Who Should Attend
· Business unit & Departmental Managers
· Business & Financial Analysts
· Finance Managers & Financial Controllers
· Budgeting/Forecasting Managers
· Financial Advisors & Managers
· PLUS anyone who is in need of a good understanding of budgeting & forecasting
If you like more information about the training course agenda and the expert trainer details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate subject title as “Oil & Gas Budgeting and Forecasting Modelling”
Register by 07 March 2014, Friday and receive up to USD 400 off!
Visit the Download Centre to access related reports, articles, interviews and other useful resources
If you would like to find out more about how sponsorship at this event can help you achieve your sales & marketing objectives, please email email@example.com. Our relevant business development consultant will get in touch with you shortly.
If you would like to register or find out more about the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Our relevant project manager will get in touch with you shortly.
If you have a relevant case study and would like share at this event, please email email@example.com. Our relevant industry consultant will get in touch with you shortly.
Media Partnership Opportunities
If you are keen to embark on joint marketing activities for this or upcoming events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Our relevant marketing manager will get in touch with you shortly.
PIC – 40% cash back when you register for an Equip Global Conference or Training Course
The objectives of the PIC Scheme are the same as those of Equip Global. Both support investment in innovation, productivity and continuous training.
If you are a registered business in Singapore, you can enjoy huge huge tax savings in the form of cash payouts and/or tax deductions when you invest in training of employees. Your attendance at any Equip Global conference or training course is eligible for PIC credits, either as a 40% cash refund or 400% tax deduction. We will provide you with full supporting documentation after the event and assist you in getting the claim completed.
Continuous training and upgrading of your employees is key to the success of your organization. What’s more, boost your tax savings and claim 40% of your registration fee by attending an Equip Global conference or training course today. To do so, follow this simple 5 minute process:
- Select, register and pay for your conference/training course of your choice
- Complete the PIC form which you can download here:
- Attend the event, learn and network with industry peers
- File your receipt (which we will email you), record of attendance (which we will provide you at the event) and the completed PIC form with your accounts department which they will submit to IRAS to process the claim. If you do not have an accounts department or need help with the PIC claim, our staff will be very happy to assist.
Take advantage of the PIC scheme to upgrade your skills, gain the latest information in your field of work, and get access to the knowledge that can help drive your organizations’ performance and productivity.
For more information visit http://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/picredit.aspx. Terms and conditions apply.