World Leading Operational Readiness & Airport Transfer Summit!
The advancement of technology, incorporation of innovative processes and airlines offering additional layover options has resulted in an increase of air passenger traffic and aircraft movements at the airport. However, as airport outgrow their ageing facilities, new terminals or airports facilities are required to accommodate growing demands.
There are numerous challenges associated with setting up a new airport or terminal that is designed to accommodate double or triple the capacity the current location is holding. The management of these issues has led to the formation of Operational Readiness and Airport Transfer (ORAT) team to bridge the gap between planning, construction and achieving perfect operational readiness before the airport opening date.
Successful transition with minimal teething problems is achievable with detailed planning, high commitment level from all stakeholders and comprehensive ORAT plans. Join renowned airport operators who have been through ORAT process and successfully prepared for commencement of daily operations at new airport facility at ORAT Summit 2017 in Singapore! Taking place on 12 – 15 September 2017, the conference will focus on sharing key lessons learned and best practices in improving availability and readiness of equipment and systems, improving staff’s preparedness to familiarize working in new airport facilities which will ensure your airport is ready by airport opening date.
7 KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING ORAT SUMMIT 2017
Discover the current trends and latest updates on setting up a new airport or terminal to ensure you are adequately informed to make the best decisions before the commencement of your ORAT process
Acquire best practices on improving the availability and readiness of the new airports equipment and systems to achieve optimum operational readiness
- Gain insights on proven strategies in engaging all stakeholders during construction, operational, activation and training phases to guarantee they are adequately trained and familiarised to perform their daily routines with confidence in the new airport environment
- Predict future trends by interacting with like-minded peers to gain first-hand knowledge, get your concerns answered, discuss possible solutions on meeting future demands of airport operations in order to develop the best ORAT procedures and systems suitable for your airport
- Leverage on this golden opportunity to foster and strengthen the exchange of information and experience with international ORAT experts to stay on top of the game in this relatively new sector
- Participate in interactive panel discussions featuring ORAT experts on overcoming the most crucial challenges in ORAT process, trial operationa and relocation phase planning, system integration of airport equipment with operational readiness and identifying the key criteria and considerations for a successful opening
- Be sure not to miss our comprehensive pre & post-summit workshops which focus on effective airport stakeholder management, ensuring operational readiness of equipment and system, identifying best practices to maximise ORAT operations and designing ORAT process to meet future airport demands
Who Should Attend ORAT Summit 2017?
From Global Airport Operators, Aviation Authorities & Ministries of Transportation:
Directors / Heads / Managers / Planners / Officers / Specialists of:
- Operational Readiness/ ORAT
- Special Projects/ Development Projects
- Project Delivery
- Construction/ Building/ Terminal
- Airport Management/ Airport Operations
If you wish to hear about a specific topic or from a specific speaker, please email us now at email@example.com.