Leading Performance Management Masterclass comes to Singapore!
The 3-Day Performance Management Masterclass has been specially developed for line managers, senior management and HR/Organizational Development/Talent Management executives to provide practical case studies, latest implementation programmes, insights, strategies and techniques for organizations to more effectively manage and measure organizational performance, and hence developing strategies and frameworks to better engage employees, set clear individual and organizational wide goals, provide continuous and practical feedback whilst driving sustainable and actual results and progress within your department and organization.
PLUS! This Masterclass will take a unique but valuable approach. The first 2 days will consist of a series of practical teachings, experience sharing and case study exercises from the expert trainer. The 3rd day morning will see participants take part in a project exercise to put what they have learnt into practice and actual work scenarios whilst in the afternoon, we will be having a series of industry speakers from various organizations to share their experiences in performance management within their organization to elevate your learning experience to the next new level!
As with all Equip Global Courses, the emphasis is very much on the practical and interactive exercises and real-life case studies. In addition to presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual case studies to apply the principles discussed. It will also encourage the attendees to develop the tools to implement change upon returning to their work place
Top 5 Benefits of Attending
- Learn how you can consistently and effectively plan and implement performance management systems to raise the performance of individuals and team
- Understand how you can embed effective performance management techniques and innovation into an existing framework
- Enhance your skills in setting clear performance expectations and objectively measuring individual/team performance and competencies
- Developing effective feedback models and giving feedback comfortably
- Gain insights into performance management strategies that enhance the performance of both under-performing and high-performing team members
Who should attend?
Heads, Directors and Senior Managers of:
- Performance Management
- Human Resource Management
- Talent Management/Development
- Human Capital Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- Business Units/Branch Offices