Leading Performance Management Masterclass comes to KL Malaysia!
This 3-Day Performance Management Masterclass has been specially developed for line managers, senior management and HR/Organizational Development/Talent Management executives to provide practical case studies, latest implementation programmes, insights, strategies and techniques for organizations to more effectively manage and measure organizational performance, and hence developing strategies and frameworks to better engage employees, set clear individual and organizational wide goals, provide continuous and practical feedback whilst driving sustainable and actual results and progress within your department and organization.
PLUS! This Masterclass will take a unique but valuable approach. The first 2 days will consist of a series of practical teachings, experience sharing and case study exercises from the expert trainer. The 3rd day morning will see participants take part in a project exercise to put what they have learnt into practice and actual work scenarios whilst in the afternoon, we will be having a series of industry speakers from various organizations to share their experiences in performance management within their organization to elevate your learning experience to the next new level!
As with all Equip Global Courses, the emphasis is very much on the practical and interactive exercises and real-life case studies. In addition to presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual case studies to apply the principles discussed. It will also encourage the attendees to develop the tools to implement change upon returning to their work place
Top 5 Benefits of Attending
- Learn how you can effectively plan, implement and embed performance management systems to drive improved engagement, raise the performance of individuals and teams, and contribute to organisational results
- Understand the key drivers of employee performance, including motivation and resilience, and the manager’s role in leveraging these factors
- Enhance your skills in setting clear performance and behavioural expectations, and in monitoring and measuring employee performance
- Develop effective feedback tools and techniques, including how to hold difficult performance conversations
- Gain insights into performance management strategies that enhance the performance of both under-performing and high-performing team members
Like more information?
Should you like more information on the trainer, expert speakers and full course agenda together with group discounted rates, email us at email@example.com today!