Limited Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities at Port Security & Surveillance Summit Are Available!
Would you like to grab this golden opportunity to present your latest innovation, technology and services among decision makers from port industry, and raise your brand profile within the global port community? Then this Port Security & Surveillance Summit 2017 is indeed the perfect platform for you!
A tailored sponsorship package at the at Port Security & Surveillance Summit 2017 provides a direct, cost-effective path to help you get your message out to existing or new target clients. Once we understand your specific business objective and marketing goals, we can leverage the power of our summit brands to work to your advantage.
Why you should sponsor
Global sea ports are continuing to face security challenges as there is increasing container traffic to the ports due to growing trade. As shipping container is the primary asset used to move cargo aboard commercial shipping vessels. These containers have posed a significant opportunity for terrorist to employ weapons of mass destruction or biohazards within the containers or used by organized crime group to traffic human or drugs to the ports. How port operators, port facilities security officer identify these threats and response to these event is critical to maintain the safety and reputation of the port. One of the key success factors is to enhance maritime domain awareness for port and improve port security management through implementing best practices, leveraging technology, upgrading infrastructure and cooperating with government. In addition, assessing risk and understand security gaps and weakness within ports does play an important role in to prevent organized crime and terrorism and other threats to ensure smooth cargo flows and maximum security in the ports. With that being said, port operators are constantly seeking for service providers that are offering the latest technology in terms of Surveillance Systems, Physical Access Control Systems, Screening and Scanning Systems, Perimeter Intrusion Detection System, Network Access Control and Security System, Real-Time Location System, Port Facility and Asset Management System, System Integration, Auxiliary Security Police Force as well as strategic port security and operation consulting and training to aid in mitigate the risk of threats, which is why you should leverage this opportunity to present your latest product and services.
With prominent Award Winning Port Experts and World Busiest Port Experts with Profound experiences participating in the conference, sponsoring the Port Security & Surveillance Summit 2017 is a cost-effective and invaluable tool to directly engage current and potential clients. Equip Global can offer a range of opportunities to meet your specific budget, business requirements and objectives for 2017. Whether you are an established player or a newcomer breaking into new markets, our team will provide expert guidance to make sure you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain preferential access to the senior executives in your target market and demonstrate your newest products
- Meet decision makers face-to-face to leverage your product and brand building
- Showcase your innovative technologies and expert services with a dedicated exhibition space, and establish strong relationships and make proposals to potential customers
- Host your own workshop to personalize your approach to business development and provide a more intimate experience for potential clients
Why get involved early?
1. Limited sponsorship & exhibition opportunities to ensure a strictly enforced buy to sell side ratio; only an early confirmation can guarantee your participation.
2. Start the discussion with us early to find out how you can best partner with us to ensure your organisation is reflected in the best way.
3. Register early to enjoy our 16-week extensive marketing campaign that reaches out to leading buy-side companies around the world.
4. Reserve your slot on the agenda as we only have limited speaking and panellist slots for sell-side, vendors and solutions providers.
5. Book the most optimally located exhibition space in the exhibition hall to ensure you are in a prime position.
How can you get involved?
Contact us now at +65 6376 0908 or email email@example.com to discuss how we can tailor our sponsorship packages to suit your business objectives.
Who should sponsor?
If your company provides any of the following services, don't miss the chance to meet decision makers from port industry globally at the event:
- Surveillance Systems for ports
- Physical Access Control Systems for ports
- Screening and Scanning Systems for ports
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection System for port
- Network Access Control and Security for ports
- Real-Time Location Systems for ports
- Port Facility and Asset Management
- System Integration for port security
- Auxiliary Security Police Force for port
- Training and Consulting for port security