Your Expert Trainer
Your Expert Trainer is a global expert in procurement negotiations and has extensive experience also in the areas of business optimization and planning, staff training & coaching, sales managem..
This 3- day, Hands-on Procurement Negotiation Skills Masterclass has been specially developed for procurement and purchasing professionals to learn how you can restore the negotiation advantage to the purchasing or procurement professional. As a result of taking this course, you will gain insight into your own negotiation strengths and weaknesses, learn how to structure your own strategic and tactical negotiating “master plan”, and practice negotiating using real life, real time scenarios to help you sharpen your negotiation skills.
As with all Equip Global Courses, the emphasis is very much on the practical and interactive exercises and real-life case studies. In addition to presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual case studies to apply the principles discussed. It will also encourage the attendees to develop the tools to implement change upon returning to their work place.
By attending this training course, you will gain the following:
- Gain new procurement negotiation insights into suppliers’ bargaining tactics
- Identify each type of bargaining and negotiations platform
- Learn how to plan and structure your procurement negotiation into distinct phases effectively
- Improve your opening, conduit and closing of the negotiations
- Establish negotiation targets and objectives more effectively
- Determine critical facts about your suppliers and understand supplier negotiation tricks
- Make power and influence work for you and not against you
- Understand different types of bargaining in the procurement negotiation process
- Developing a negotiation plan that is simple but highly effective
- Find out how you can prepare for negotiations through the gathering of information
- Take part in hands on project exercises and role plays to see immediate improvements in your procurement negotiation process
Who Should Attend?
Directors, Heads, Managers,Executives Responsbile for Procurement Negotiations including personell from the follow departments:
- Supply Chain
- Sales & Marketing
- Key Business Units
If you like to receive more information about the training course agenda and the expert trainer details, please email email@example.com
Please indicate subject title as “Procurement Negotiations”