Your Expert Trainer
Over 21 years of practical and technical experience in oil and gas industry for both onshore and offshore operations with several organizations including Talisman Energy, PT Pertamina, Kuwait Oil C..
Practitioner-Led Production Enhancement Course!
This 5-day course concentrates on helping attendees gain valuable knowledge in the evaluation, design and optimization of production systems in order to increase production and improve overall field efficiency.
It will also cover the optimization of the technologies that increase Oil and Gas, Well inflow and Outflow Performance, Well Production Optimization (NODAL) Well prediction, including Artificial Lift, Acid Stimulation and Hydraulic Fracturing, Well Intervention, Workovers, Problems Diagnosis, Sand Control and Management, Perforating Technology, Water production/Injection and Water control Shut-off Methods & productivity effects, Flow Assurance: Paraffins and Asphaltene: Diagrams, theory, Problems and Solutions, Scale deposition: Diagrams, Control, and new Technologies, Emulsion problems and Corrosion.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This 5 Day Masterclass is aimed at Reservoir and Production Engineers, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Geologists, Field operations and Technical personnel from across oil and gas companies who are looking to enhance and optimize production, recovery and field efficiency.
KEY COURSE OBJECTIVES
- Analysis, Studies and Discussions on Reservoir types and Productivity.
- Analysis and study of Well Productivity impairment.
- Detailed Discussion on Well Inflow and Outflow Performance
- In-Depth Discussion of Total Well Optimization Systems
- Review of Production Logging applications & Techniques
- In-Depth Discussion and Practices of Water production/control & Productivity effects
- In-Depth Discussions and Practices of Formation damage during drilling,
- Evaluating Study Productivity and effect of Matrix Stimulation (Acidizing)
- Studies and discussions of Productivity and the effect Hydraulic Fracturing
- Gain insights on technologies in the market on production optimization and enhancement
- Review on Practices of Candidate Selection & Stimulatio
- Studies and Practices of Productivity Enhancement through Artificial Lift
- Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) Systems
- Progressive Cavity Pump Artificial Lift Systems
- Understanding Sucker Rod Pumping Artificial Lift System
- Review and Find out about Practices on Productivity enhancement with Through-Tubing Techniques
- Studies and Practices of Sand Production Control Design and Productivity Effects.
- Studies and practices of Flow Assurance: Paraffins and Asphaltene: Diagrams, theory, Problems and Solutions, Scale deposition: Diagrams, Control, and new Technologies, Emulsion problems and Corrosion.
If you like to receive more information about the training course agenda and the expert trainer details, please email us at email@example.com.