Project Auditing & Risk Assurance
Auditing and assessing risk for projects can provide organizations the opportunity to uncover the issues, concerns and challenges encountered during the execution of a project. This allows all involved parties an understanding of what has gone well and what needs to be improved. Project reviews provide an opportunity to learn what elements of a project have been successfully managed and which ones presented some challenges. This will assist organizations to identify what is needed to ensure mistakes are not repeated on future projects.
By attending Equip Global’s 3-days Project Auditing & Risk Assurance training course, you will learn how to conduct an in-depth audit; what elements of a project should be audited and how to develop and report on the audit findings to ensure the report findings get implemented. Participants will work through the major stages of a project audit and health check to help improve their own auditing processes. This course is more in-depth than "Delivering Project Assurance."
By attending this training course, you will gain the following
· Explain what constitutes a well-managed project
· Understand the concepts of controls and governance in a project setting
· Anticipate the common problems experienced in projects and find out their typical solutions
· Develop a consistent process for assessing project risk, especially with regards to contracts and procurement
· Learn what to look out for when monitoring and evaluating projects
· Determine whether a project demonstrates good project management practices
· Enhance efficiency through identifying your strengths and weaknesses in auditing projects
· Plan how to improve your skills in project auditing and risk assurance further
Who Should Attend
· Project Managers and Engineers
· Auditors / Internal Auditors
· Project Risk Managers
· Audit & Risk Managers
· Managers of Compliance
· Finance Directors and Managers
· Heads of Project Financing/Financial Controllers
· Procurement & Contract Managers
· Engineering Managers
· Technical Services
· Heads of Risk Assessment and Internal Control
· Operational Risk Managers
· Quality Assurance Managers
If you like more information about the training course agenda and the expert trainer details, please email email@example.com
Please indicate subject title as “Project Auditing & Risk Assurance”
Register by 28 January 2014, Tuesday and receive up to USD 400 off!
Visit the Download Centre to access related reports, articles, interviews and other useful resources
If you would like to find out more about how sponsorship at this event can help you achieve your sales & marketing objectives, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our relevant business development consultant will get in touch with you shortly.
If you would like to register or find out more about the program, please email email@example.com . Our relevant project manager will get in touch with you shortly.
If you have a relevant case study and would like share at this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our relevant industry consultant will get in touch with you shortly.
Media Partnership Opportunities
If you are keen to embark on joint marketing activities for this or upcoming events, please email email@example.com . Our relevant marketing manager will get in touch with you shortly.
PIC – 40% cash back when you register for an Equip Global Conference or Training Course
The objectives of the PIC Scheme are the same as those of Equip Global. Both support investment in innovation, productivity and continuous training.
If you are a registered business in Singapore, you can enjoy huge huge tax savings in the form of cash payouts and/or tax deductions when you invest in training of employees. Your attendance at any Equip Global conference or training course is eligible for PIC credits, either as a 40% cash refund or 400% tax deduction. We will provide you with full supporting documentation after the event and assist you in getting the claim completed.
Continuous training and upgrading of your employees is key to the success of your organization. What’s more, boost your tax savings and claim 40% of your registration fee by attending an Equip Global conference or training course today. To do so, follow this simple 5 minute process:
- Select, register and pay for your conference/training course of your choice
- Complete the PIC form which you can download here:
- Attend the event, learn and network with industry peers
- File your receipt (which we will email you), record of attendance (which we will provide you at the event) and the completed PIC form with your accounts department which they will submit to IRAS to process the claim. If you do not have an accounts department or need help with the PIC claim, our staff will be very happy to assist.
Take advantage of the PIC scheme to upgrade your skills, gain the latest information in your field of work, and get access to the knowledge that can help drive your organizations’ performance and productivity.
For more information visit http://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/picredit.aspx. Terms and conditions apply.