Your Expert Trainer
Specializes in the management and maintenance of physical assets for facilities, plant and fleet equipment, reliability improvement for physical assets, and asset management strategy and implem..
Leading Asset Management Masterclass for Public Sector
Increasing Demands are now being placed on the management of public sector assets. Governments and Public Entities are increasing their investments into the management and renewal of public infrastructure and assets in order to optimize service delivery to their populations.
This practical and in-depth 3-day course has been specifically designed to help governments, ministries, state-owned enterprises and public entities gain proven and practical techniques and strategies in asset management and getting full value from their physical assets – buildings, equipment, infrastructure, transportation amongst others. It will also help address how the public sector can optimize asset performance, reduce costs, increase their lifespan and returns generated from your assets by using strategic asset management practices.
Who Should Attend:
This masterclass has been specially designed for the following:
From Federal/State Governments, Municipality Departments, Government Authorities and Agencies Responsible for Infrastructure/Transportation/Construction Development/ Water Resources/Energy & Resources and/or any ministry which owns and manages assets, Government Linked Organizations, and State-Owned Enterprises of the below job functions:
- Asset Management
- Asset Performance
- Strategic Planning
- Planning & Strategy
- Technical Services
- Project Management
- Service Delivery
- Capital Programs
- Finance & Budgeting
Key Benefits of Attending Include
- Understand and Implement Strategic Asset Management Planning
- Develop risk and resilience plans for asset management
- Design and Engineer your Public-Sector Assets for Long Term Sustainability
- Maintaining and Renewing Ageing Assets to Improve Value & Service Quality
- Justify Refurbishment Decisions and Assess ROI of the Renewal of Public Sector Assets to make informed decisions
- Find out how you can Standardize Asset Management Practices Across All Your Departments
- Data collection, management and analysis for public sector assets
If you like to receive more information about the training course agenda and the expert trainer details, please email us at email@example.com.