Why is reliability engineering critical? Simply because the performance of the plant/facility i.e. process safety, environmental and cost performance all depends on it. Grasping practical and effective improvement methods and tools will help you make great maintenance and reliability decisions, whilst allowing you to boost equipment lift plant availability and subsequently higher production output.
This 4-day training course is packed with vital reliability insights and powerful reliability improvement techniques. If you want to lift the efficiency, productivity and output of their operating assets with successful reliability engineering methods, you must attend this training course.
This maintenance training course is packed with vital reliability insights and powerful reliability improvement techniques, this 4-day training course in ‘plant maintenance and reliability’ is for people who want to lift the efficiency, productivity and output of their operating assets with successful reliability engineering methods.
By attending this training course, you will gain the following
- Learn reliability terms, their definitions and uses
- Improve operating and maintenance methods and practices to get least life cycle cost (LCC) from your assets
- Optimize and develop reliable, low LCC plant and equipment designs to give you higher plant and equipment availability
- Identify how your equipment parts and systems fail so you can select the ideal maintenance strategies for your operation
- Apply Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) modeling for production improvement.
- Improve equipment designs with data analyze of the historic failure patterns affecting your equipment
- Find out how plant availability depends on reliability and see how configuration affects the outcome
- Understand different failure distributions and why they matter
- Improve plant reliability maintenance
Who Should Attend
Engineers from the production, maintenance, projects, design and inventory management teams of the following industries:
- Oil & Gas (upstream and downstream)
- Power Generation
If you like more information about the training course agenda and the expert trainer details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate subject title as “Reliability Engineering”
If you work for a company incorporated in Singapore, save 60% of your course registration fees through the PIC scheme! Click here to find out how.