Leading Renewable & Alternative Energies Masterclass!
This 4-day, practical Renewable & Alternative Energy Projects Masterclass has been specially developed for professionals and organizations who are looking to deploy, invest, develop and/or regulate renewable and alternative energy projects.
It will provide clear independent and business-focused advice on managing market opportunities, risks and the project development considerations when it comes to renewable and alternative energies. No prior knowledge is required as the course takes into consideration the attendance of non-engineering and technical commercial/business executives and investors. Presented in an interactive and practical manner, it will look at how renewable/alternative energy projects can fit into your business model, adapt to system and regulatory environment and ensure a return on investment for you.
Over 4 days, attendees will be led and guided on global renewable energy project trends and updates, the success and/or failure of various projects, lessons learned in project financing and development, understanding how renewable energy is integrated to conventional power projects and project developers’ business models, investment models and incentives, management of regulatory compliance issues and overcoming project implementation challenges.
As with all Equip Global Courses, the emphasis is very much on the practical and interactive exercises and real-life case studies. In addition to presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual case studies to apply the principles discussed. It will also encourage the attendees to develop the tools to implement change upon returning to their work place.
5 Key Benefits of Attending this Course
- Gain knowledge on global renewable energy project updates and trends across various renewable energy sources
- Understand how renewables fit into your power generation mix and its impact on electricity costs
- Learn how to plan, develop and implement a successful renewable energy project
- Evaluate proven financing and busines models for Renewable/Alternative Energy Projects includign the structuring of PPP
- Managing and Mitigating Risks Associated to Renewable Energy Projects
Who Should Attend
If you are involved in the development of current/upcoming renewable energy projects, this masterclass is a must-attend for you. Participants will include:
- Power Generators (Utilities Companies/IPPs
- Energy Policy Makers and Advisors
- Investors including Commercial/Development Banks/Venture Capital/Private Equity Firms
- Renewable Energy Project Developers
- Legal Firms
- General Insurance Companies
- Transmission & Distribution System Operator
- EPC Contractors
- Conventional Fuel Companies
- Major Energy/Electricity Buyers