PREMIER CONVENTION ON LOSS PREVENTION & PROFIT PROTECTIONS FOR LEADING GLOBAL RETAILERS AND HOSPITALITY GROUPS
Despite the continuation of over USD. 100 billion in shrinkage, the awareness towards the importance of loss prevention amongst global retailers remains dormant. By not recognising the problems, tracking & properly auditing losses, and taking steps to counteract, companies continue to ignore actionable loss prevention plans. For example, while apparel specialist retailers experience highest shrinkage rates of shrinkage across all retail verticals, they are amongst the least generous spenders on loss prevention. Besides, growing investment and innovation in security surveillance do not yet effectively yield improvement in inventory losses which persist at 1.5-2% retail revenues. Meanwhile, retail thefts (employee thefts, shoplifting, ORCs) could account for half of entire shrinkage.
Responding to industry demand to maximize business profitability, Retail Loss Prevention & Profit Protection Summit 2018 taking place in Hong Kong promises to be the global platform and Asia’s #1st for retail industries’ leaders to share best practices and improvement strategies.
Leaders in Loss Prevention, Finance, Security, Asset Management, Fraud Management and C-level executives from retailer and hospitality groups will gather at Retail Loss Prevention & Profit Protection Summit 2018 in Hong Kong to exchange challenges, perspectives and loss prevention programmes in auditing, evaluating retail shrinkage; tackle preventable losses from inventories management, thefts, frauds, administrative processes, cybersecurity, e-commerce; and many more.
A Glance At Key Issues Addressed At Retail Loss Prevention & Profit Protection Summit 2018:
- Best practices in auditing and understanding of your retail channels for determining profit protection targets
- Case studies on developing loss prevention plans and loss prevention expenditure
- Data and trends analytics employed in retail shrinkage evaluation
- Employee management practices versus Loss prevention – how hiring, training, benefits & compensations, motivation matter in loss prevention?
- Best practices and considerations in minimising internal employee thefts
- Practices and case studies in tackling shopliftings and ORCs
- Developing emergency response plans for loss prevention
- Case studies on practices for minimising inventories losses
- Facilities and inventories management and RFID employment challenges and opportunities
- Discussing approaches to investigation procedures on different scenarios
- Tackling customer fraud in relevance to customer service policies
- Managing retail loss risks from e-commerce and cybersecurity and payment fraud
- Handling threats from transportation risks and supply chain security across manufacturing and retailing processes
Key Benefits of Attending Retail Loss Prevention & Profit Protection Summit 2018:
- Improve understanding and visibility over your retail multi-channels’ shrinkage
- Develop actionable loss prevention plans with achievable P&L targets
- Rationalise loss prevention expenditure
- Maintaining high employees’ morale, trust and low internal thefts risk
- Implementing security measures in place against customer thefts, ORCs and fraudulent activities
- Be Prepared against cybersecurity threats and online payment frauds
- Better inventories management practices on retail chain-wide and store operations
- Upgrade staff management and logistical management practices for enhanced loss prevention
Who Will Attend?
From the following companies:
- FMCG Groups
- Hospitality Groups
General Managers, Directors, Chiefs, Heads, Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors in:
- Retail Loss Prevention / Profit protection
- Retail shrinkage
- Inventories management
- MD & C-Level executives
- Operational chiefs / Operations heads
- Fraud Management
- Audit/Internal Audit
- Security & Investigation
- Supply chain management
- Asset management / protection
Contact Us for More Details
To Learn More About Retail Loss Prevention & Profit Protection Summit 2018’s Agenda, Panel of Speakers and Taking Advantage of Early Bird Discount and Group Booking Discount, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.