- John Collyns
Retirement Living Association, New Zealand
- Fabian Bigar
Performance Management and Delivery Unit, Prime Ministers’ Department (PEMANDU), Malaysia
- Dr Chua Hong Teck
Formal Director of Healthcare & Low Income Households,
- Bienviendo Ko Chy
Philippines Retirement Authority
- Dr Belinda Wee
St Bernadette Lifestyle Village, Singapore
- Victor Fong
- Ruth Welling
Optimum Aged Care System, Australia
- Ankur Gupta
Ashiana Housing Ltd, India
- Susan Malone
Independent Management Group (IMG) & IMG Lyon Asia
- Dr Ejaz Ahmed
Founder and CEO,
Noble Care, Malaysia
- Marini Saari
Head of Corporate Strategy,
Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council (MHTC)
- John Chong
TI Home & Green Acres, Malaysia
- Marc A Daubenbuechel
Raintree Care Services & Senior Residences, Philippines
- Kurt Meerveld
MD & CEO,
Palm Group Asia, Thailand
- Alma Alonso Goodwin
LifeCare Residences, Philippines
- Dr Ma Hok Ka
Senior Fellow & Senior Lecturer,
Singapore University of Social Sciences
- Cole Wright
Merrill Gardens, China
Asia's Leading Retirement Living Facilities Planning, Design & Construction Summit!
Over the years, we have seen an increased focus amongst Asian governments, Global Developers, Operators and Investors in the development of retirement living facilities across Asia in particular Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore and the Philippines to capitalize on the huge demand across the region. Asia is being targeted to be the top retirement destination globally to spend their golden years. However, the complexities of the market, in that it straddles both housing and care provision, lack of regulatory policy, requirement of critical insights in the design and construction of retirement living facilities and services, deficiency in project funding opportunities and incentive schemes and etc. which are vital to be addressed in order to further develop the retirement industry.
This is why you must not miss the golden opportunity to be at the Equip Global’ s Retirement Living Asia Summit 2017, taking place in Kuching Malaysia which is tailored to bring together developers, operators, investors and service providers in the aged care sector to shape the way we view Southeast Asia’s high and middle senior housing market. This event will help determine the market potential, source out new revenue streams and uncover a range of opportunities in service provision, partnerships and the development of future retirement villages and senior housing prospects in the region.
This annual summit will explore the realities regarding the exceptional standards in accommodation, wide ranging community activities and facilities, and services. It will also provide essential information for the stakeholders to plan their strategies on providing optimal housing to meet future demands.
WHAT MAKES RETIREMENT LIVING ASIA SUMMIT 2017 A MUST-ATTEND EVENT FOR ALL RETIREMENT LIVING INDUSTRY PLAYERS:
- Recipe for Success Hear from Project Developers & Project Owners share their latest experiences in retirement villages or housing planning & construction and developing strategic approaches to dealing with the design &construction challenges and problems
- Government Updates and Addresses on Land Allocation & Retirement Living Project Pipelines for Future Collaboration!
- Interactive Discussions Join exclusive panel discussions featuring Decision Makers from across the industry to share practical insights and proven best practices and perspectives in dealing with financing issues for long gestation period in Asian business culture & creating a retirement living culture in Asian region.
- Eye-opening Presentations Gain strategic insights from over 20+ industry experts on overcoming major challenges in creating a retirement living & working culture in Asian region, design & planning of retirement housing in Asian region, new partnership, financing models, integrated community models for retirement villages, retirement tourism, home care models, and solving the staff and training dilemma.
- In-depth Workshops and Retirement VillangeSite Tour - Attend the 2 Expert-Led Pre-Summit Workshops & Post-Summit Site Tours to grasp the nuts and bolts in retirement village design & construction. Elevate your Summit Experience to the Next New Level!
5 Key Benefits of Attending Retirement Living Asia Summit 2017
Find out the latest updates and practical information on development & construction of retirement village & housing projects in Asian region as well as the latest trends within the industry
Chairman/Managing Directors of Retirement Villages, Project Owners and Government Authorities will be present at the summit – Identify the new strategies and and practical insight into the structuring, operations, and design of retirement living housing facilities in Asian region
Hear from 20+ renowned industry experts with profound retirement living villages and housing management experience globally to learn from distinguished experts on the latest technology innovations in retirement villages and operational aspects that shape the retirement industry
Exclusive Panel Discussion among Underground Space & Tunnelling Industry Experts – Hear key trends, winning strategies and effective solutions in every process involved in the retirement villages design, planning and construction
- Diverse Networking Experience – Meet up with not just retirement industry leaders but also high-profile decision makers from the government authorities/ ministries and industry leaders such as technology vendors, architects, investors, etc. within the world to broaden your business network and discuss retirement villages and housing development plans!
Brand New Post-Summit Site Visit Tours to Malaysia’s First Integrated Senior Lifestyle and Care Residence Resort - Eden-On-The-Park!
Eden-on-the-Park is the first integrated Senior Lifestyle and Care Residence Resort facility in Malaysia, comprising luxury apartments,villa, and aged-care facilities. These homes while in the past may have been viewed as a nightmarish abandonment of
family members of their elderly are now considered to be luxury homes for those who wish to live the last legs of their lives
This post-summit site visit tours consists of a 6 hours programme where the retirement village owner will share its background from acquisition of the land, funding strategies and follow the process until the residents moving in into the retirement village. The retirement village project owner will share how is the operation teams managed various difficult challenges and obstacles in managing the retirement villages.
Who Will You Meet At Retirement Living Asia Summit 2017
This event is tailor-made for top decision makers, Chairman, CEOs, MDs and Director of the following divisions:
· Housing/Retirement Living Planning
· Housing/Retirement Living Development
· Retirement Living Investments
· Retirement Living Projects
From the following industries but not limited to:
Government, (including government authorities & ministries)
- Sustainability & Healthcare Travel Council
- Planning & Development of Housing Society
- Department of Housing & Urban Development
- Investment Development Authority
- Local Public Housing Authorities
- Project/Property/Real Estate Developers
- Project/Real Estate Investors
- Including REITs and Private Equity Firms
- Project/ Retirement Homes & Housing Operators
- Associations, NGOs, Not-for-Profits
- Healthcare Groups
- Retirement Communities & Operators
- Aged Care & Nursing Homes
A detailed conference agenda is still under development. If you wish to hear about a specific topic or from a specific speaker, please provide your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Summit is PIC/HRDF Claimable! Email us at email@example.com for more information!